This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Rudy View Post

LOL - I've got a fistful of dollars that says the player's union manages to eff this up completely.

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
      Thanks! I'm so close I can almost taste the complete absence of my social security!!!
      You'll be in phase out anyway; you'll never pass the means test so you'll stop paying in soon anyway

Comment

You don't deserve to have a better flight than me. My flight to Vegas was literally the reason I developed extreme anxiety before traveling.

I prayed for your safety, despite, as you pointed you, I'm atheist.....

PS - I hope you don't actually read this, cuz what I said is inadvertently ****ed up lol
        That wasn't a good suggestion on my part at all lmfao
        Mood: WOOF!

Comment

I'm afraid of planes and I'm flying to Vegas please pray for me (idc if you're atheist/agnostic) k thanks bye love you
          I'm buddhist. Whatever will be will be.

That said, I enjoy you and - somewhat selfishly - hope that will continue.

that help?

Comment

• Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post
            LOL - I've got a fistful of dollars that says the player's union manages to eff this up completely.
            I kinda don't like the NFLPA at all. They friggin fight DV cases AS IF THAT IF THE LEAGUE IS BEING TOO HARSH ON DOMESTIC VIOLENCE BUT WHATEVER

Comment

I'm buddhist. Whatever will be will be.

That said, I enjoy you and - somewhat selfishly - hope that will continue.

that help?

Yes, I appreciate that greatly.

Much better than Pizz.

Comment

You'll be in phase out anyway; you'll never pass the means test so you'll stop paying in soon anyway
                Is this what's actually in the plans? I really haven't read much about what they want to do with the system as of late.
                Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

I kinda don't like the NFLPA at all. They friggin fight DV cases AS IF THAT IF THE LEAGUE IS BEING TOO HARSH ON DOMESTIC VIOLENCE BUT WHATEVER
                  "Greg Hardy beat the **** out of a woman, and made a bunch of other violent threats"....suspended 4 games

"Tom Brady MIGHT know about inflated footballs".....suspended 4 games

WELP....that's about as consistent as you can get, folks. Nothing to see here, move along.....
                  Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

Is this what's actually in the plans? I really haven't read much about what they want to do with the system as of late.

No, but eventually - even despite all efforts to the contrary - common sense may prevail

Comment

"Greg Hardy beat the **** out of a woman, and made a bunch of other violent threats"....suspended 4 games

WELP....that's about as consistent as you can get, folks. Nothing to see here, move along.....

It's the INTEGRITY OF THE GAME!! How dare you play fast and loose with a game of such HIGH INTEGRITY!

Comment

No, but eventually - even despite all efforts to the contrary - common sense may prevail
                        I'd love to take what I contribute and even put it toward something even as simple as bond funds with guaranteed growth. Better nothing, and extremely low risk kind of deals.
                        I'm ok with Privatization, but I feel that 95%+ of people would have no idea what to do with their money anyway, soooooo
                        Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

I understand that the league is ridiculous, but you can't turn around and be just AS ridiculous either.

Comment

I understand that the league is ridiculous, but you can't turn around and be just AS ridiculous either.
                            who??
                            Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

who??
                              The players union

Comment

I'm afraid of planes and I'm flying to Vegas please pray for me (idc if you're atheist/agnostic) k thanks bye love you
                                4-5 hours flight. Good luck....

Comment

Working...
                                X