X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Rudy View Post
    The players union
    figured that's what you meant, just didn't want to assume!
    Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
      4-5 hours flight. Good luck....
      Way out is longer than the way back because of jetstream
      Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
        I need to get back out there. Wild times.....I want to drive around to all the national parks around there too....

Comment

I need to get back out there. Wild times.....I want to drive around to all the national parks around there too.

Comment

I'd love to take what I contribute and even put it toward something even as simple as bond funds with guaranteed growth. Better nothing, and extremely low risk kind of deals.
            I'm ok with Privatization, but I feel that 95%+ of people would have no idea what to do with their money anyway, soooooo

What about an opt-out to privatization? Nanny state for those who need it and privatization for others?

Probably too progressive for this country unfortunately..

Comment

I need to get back out there. Wild times.....I want to drive around to all the national parks around there too....

A buddy of mine just got back from doing that. The National Parks out there are fantastic.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudy View Post
                I'm afraid of planes and I'm flying to Vegas please pray for me (idc if you're atheist/agnostic) k thanks bye love you
                Its all in your head. Once you take off youll be fine. Dont smoke for a few days before the flight, might help your anxiety.

Close your eyes and put your headphones on. I like to fly and right after the superbowl I was meeting people down in Miami and about two days before the flight I started getting anxious for some reason. Still have no idea what was wrong. But once I sat down put my head phones on and just thought about the dreams that were about to be lived once I landed, it all went away. Slay your demons Rudes.
                Once you do it, youre going to say to yourself "I was worried about that?!"

Comment

• Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post
                  A buddy of mine just got back from doing that. The National Parks out there are fantastic.
                  Did he camp?

Comment

Did he camp?
                    LOL - I asked the same thing, but he apparently is a sissy boy and stayed in hotels near the parks.

Comment

Yea I only had 5 days there.....seemed like only 2 days.....lots of other things I wanted to see and do....
                      Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Should The Giants Have Cheerleaders?
                        My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

Comment

• Hi
                          Mood: WOOF!

Comment

• Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
                            Should The Giants Have Cheerleaders?
                            Youre not pretty enough

Comment

• Former New York Giants first-round pick, Will Allen, has been indicted on 23 federal felony counts relating to an alleged Ponzi scheme and now faces over 200 years (life) in prison. Allen, along with his business partner Susan Daub, are also facing civil charges

Comment

Yea I only had 5 days there.....seemed like only 2 days.....lots of other things I wanted to see and do....
                                I love walking around the Venentian (Ithink) with the ceiling that looks like a sky. That completely threw me off a few times.

Comment

Working...
                                X