This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Topic Of The Day: Horror Movies

What Are Some Your Favorite Horror Movies?
    New York Giants Superbowl XXI, XXV, XLII, XLVI Champions!!!!!

Comment

• Topic Of The Day: Pasta

What Is Your Favorite Pasta?
      My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
        I went to Hoover dam....it was quite a sight....as is that new Pat Tillman bridge that runs above/adjacent to it.
        We were gonna walk across but mom was too scared >.>
        Mood: WOOF!

Comment

• Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
          Topic Of The Day: Pasta

What Is Your Favorite Pasta?
          Rigatoni

Comment

• Originally posted by Antwuan View Post
            Topic Of The Day: Horror Movies

What Are Some Your Favorite Horror Movies?
            The Shining and Insidious

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudy View Post
              We were gonna walk across but mom was too scared >.>
              The bridge? or the dam?

I didn't go to the bridge. I was lazy. but we walked around the dam. it was like 100 degrees out....in may....
              Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

The bridge? or the dam?

I didn't go to the bridge. I was lazy. but we walked around the dam. it was like 100 degrees out....in may....
                The bridge. She was a little scared of the Dam but not much much. She FREAKED out at the Canyon, oh my God.

So she's afraid of heights, right? Ok cool, I understand...tell me why she is the same person that was begging to go to the Grand Canyon for years?? Lol. She thought that ot was just going to he a little bus tour. She was so wrong. You lnow how you can walk down some of the trails? She walked down one step and was like ermmmm nope nope I'll wait for you guys up here. She actually got sick :/ She felt bad because she wanted to see it but I think she underestimated how high up it was. It was incredible.
                Last edited by Rudy; 07-18-2015, 11:33 AM.

Comment

• Mood: WOOF!

Comment

• You see the trails down there? We wanted to go down but she was like neeeeeeoooooooooooooooooo!!!!!! >.>

Comment

The bridge. She was a little scared of the Dam but not much much. She FREAKED out at the Canyon, oh my God.

So she's afraid of heights, right? Ok cool, I understand...tell me why she is the same person that was begging to go to the Grand Canyon for years?? Lol. She thought that ot was just going to he a little bus tour. She was so wrong. You lnow how you can walk down some of the trails? She walked down one step and was like ermmmm nope nope I'll wait for you guys up here. She actually got sick :/ She felt bad because she wanted to see it but I think she underestimated how high up it was. It was incredible.
                      lol, ridiculous.

we have this at the riverfront of my city.

https://www.google.com/search?q=walk...w=1024&bih=576

longest footbridge in the world.
                      Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

lol, ridiculous.

we have this at the riverfront of my city.

https://www.google.com/search?q=walk...w=1024&bih=576

longest footbridge in the world.
                        I would loveee to take a run over there! So pretty

Comment

I would loveee to take a run over there! So pretty
                          it's aight....Poughkeepsie is funny, because they've sank so much money into the waterfront to make it nice....and it IS....but the whole middle of Poughkeepsie is just a giants cesspool of drugs and crime >.< so you gotta drive FROM the really nice areas, TO the really nice areas, but THROUGH the terrible areas. it's sketchy lol
                          Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

it's aight....Poughkeepsie is funny, because they've sank so much money into the waterfront to make it nice....and it IS....but the whole middle of Poughkeepsie is just a giants cesspool of drugs and crime >.< so you gotta drive FROM the really nice areas, TO the really nice areas, but THROUGH the terrible areas. it's sketchy lol
                            I understand, that's quite sad in a way but it's like that everywhere. Lots and lots of money is spent on keeping the nice parts of DC up and running, but there's endless crime and homeless people just two blocks away from the White House.

Comment

The Shining and Insidious
                              The Shining is a great movie, haven't seen Insidious yet.
                              New York Giants Superbowl XXI, XXV, XLII, XLVI Champions!!!!!

Comment

I understand, that's quite sad in a way but it's like that everywhere. Lots and lots of money is spent on keeping the nice parts of DC up and running, but there's endless crime and homeless people just two blocks away from the White House.
                                yep, like that everywhere.
                                our waterfront used to be terrible. I think it's that a lot of business started buying up odd places to open restaurants and shops etc.
                                Biggest bar in Poughkeepsie was an old warehouse in front of our trainstation up until about 12 yrs ago.
                                There was this 130 year old building right on the water that was an ice delivery house at the docks, it's now a swanky restaurant lol. |
                                Just random **** like that keeps popping up down there.
                                Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

Working...
                                X