Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • tru detective truly sucks immfo
    My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Rudy View Post
      Why does housekeeping barge the **** in
      that only bothers people who never leave their room. it's their job.

      you're a loser.
      Oderint Dum Metuant

      It's too bad, I'm too good....

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Rudy View Post
        Why does housekeeping barge the **** in
        I lay neked on the bed when they do.
        1927, 1934, 1938, 1956, 1986, 1990, 2007, 2011

        Osi Umenyiora : " There's Nothing Like Being a NY GIANT ! "

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Rudy View Post
          Why does housekeeping barge the **** in
          They assume the rooms empty unless you have a tag on the door
          "I punched the **** out of em in the back with an uppercut"
          - Marshawn Lynch

          Comment


          • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
            that only bothers people who never leave their room. it's their job.

            you're a loser.
            No.
            Mood: WOOF!

            Comment


            • Originally posted by gurujot View Post
              They assume the rooms empty unless you have a tag on the door
              We have a tag on the door...
              Mood: WOOF!

              Comment


              • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post


                Only Birdman im familiar with
                Yeah lies
                Mood: WOOF!

                Comment


                • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                  agreed. I didn't watch last night's yet.....but prior to the last 10 minutes of last week's episode, I felt that it's been complete garbage.
                  It is. Ill watch the rest when theyre all out. The show is all over the place.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                    It is. Ill watch the rest when theyre all out. The show is all over the place.
                    I HAVE enjoyed The Brink, and Ballers though, which sadly are HBO's better Sunday Night content currently. Ballers isn't great, but it's definitely entertaining.

                    The Brink has been VERY funny. Taking ultra serious situations and making everything rather comical. I have enjoyed that one a lot.
                    Oderint Dum Metuant

                    It's too bad, I'm too good....

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by gurujot View Post
                      What are your thoughts on tpp
                      Besides hearing a few economists say its a bad deal I havent really looked into. Im sure its terrible though since this administration has no clue how to negotiate.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                        I HAVE enjoyed The Brink, and Ballers though, which sadly are HBO's better Sunday Night content currently. Ballers isn't great, but it's definitely entertaining.

                        The Brink has been VERY funny. Taking ultra serious situations and making everything rather comical. I have enjoyed that one a lot.
                        I agree Brink is hysterical.
                        1927, 1934, 1938, 1956, 1986, 1990, 2007, 2011

                        Osi Umenyiora : " There's Nothing Like Being a NY GIANT ! "

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                          I HAVE enjoyed The Brink, and Ballers though, which sadly are HBO's better Sunday Night content currently. Ballers isn't great, but it's definitely entertaining.

                          The Brink has been VERY funny. Taking ultra serious situations and making everything rather comical. I have enjoyed that one a lot.
                          Its ****ing Entourage with The Rock and athletes

                          LAME, though I do like the Rock.

                          Ill watch Ray Ray instead.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                            Its ****ing Entourage with The Rock and athletes

                            LAME, though I do like the Rock.

                            Ill watch Ray Ray instead.
                            lol....well, here's the thing:

                            Entourage was only good for 3 seasons. I have no idea how it managed to run 7. If I can get 3 entertaining seasons out of Ballers, that'd be pretty awesome.
                            And yea, I like The Rock also....but I like wrestling, so....
                            Oderint Dum Metuant

                            It's too bad, I'm too good....

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                              lol....well, here's the thing:

                              Entourage was only good for 3 seasons. I have no idea how it managed to run 7. If I can get 3 entertaining seasons out of Ballers, that'd be pretty awesome.
                              And yea, I like The Rock also....but I like wrestling, so....
                              Ray would eat Dwayne for breakfast yo.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                                Ray would eat Dwayne for breakfast yo.
                                there's something wrong with you, boy.
                                Oderint Dum Metuant

                                It's too bad, I'm too good....

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X