Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
    Disagree.

    Blocking some poor shmuck's shot/layup in basketball and swatting it so hard that it ends up 15 rows into the stands....THAT'S the best feeling in the world.
    I also liked laying people out in hockey....
    I guess those video games can be very realistic.
    Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
      Besides hearing a few economists say its a bad deal I havent really looked into. Im sure its terrible though since this administration has no clue how to negotiate.
      Pure evil. It would allow big corps to move headquarters as often as they like between 8 countries to avoid taxation. If local legislature doesn't allow a business to operate the way it likes they would have to to compensate them.

      Our dumbass PM is interested in this for a .4% boost in trade over a 10 year period.
      "I punched the **** out of em in the back with an uppercut"
      - Marshawn Lynch

      Comment


      • Originally posted by gurujot View Post
        Pure evil. It would allow big corps to move headquarters as often as they like between 8 countries to avoid taxation. If local legislature doesn't allow a business to operate the way it likes they would have to to compensate them.

        Our dumbass PM is interested in this for a .4% boost in trade over a 10 year period.
        I doubt that's why he's interested in it. For starters, I'm skeptical of any forecast that spans over a 10 year period.
        My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
          I doubt that's why he's interested in it. For starters, I'm skeptical of any forecast that spans over a 10 year period.
          what's the difference....It's not like Canada is a real country.
          Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
            I doubt that's why he's interested in it. For starters, I'm skeptical of any forecast that spans over a 10 year period.
            thats how he's justifying it to the public but its more likely he's interested because of some under the table benefits.
            "I punched the **** out of em in the back with an uppercut"
            - Marshawn Lynch

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
              what's the difference....It's not like Canada is a real country.
              well moreheads not the name of a real state so go suck on a potato you geezer
              "I punched the **** out of em in the back with an uppercut"
              - Marshawn Lynch

              Comment


              • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                Disagree.

                Blocking some poor shmuck's shot/layup in basketball and swatting it so hard that it ends up 15 rows into the stands....THAT'S the best feeling in the world.
                I also liked laying people out in hockey....
                "GET THAT **** OUTTA HEREEEEE!"
                Mood: WOOF!

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                  what's the difference....It's not like Canada is a real country.
                  True
                  Mood: WOOF!

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by gurujot View Post
                    well moreheads not the name of a real state so go suck on a potato you geezer
                    It's the name of a University.
                    Mood: WOOF!

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Rudy View Post
                      It's the name of a University.
                      I didn't know. Honest.
                      "I punched the **** out of em in the back with an uppercut"
                      - Marshawn Lynch

                      Comment


                      • tpp ftw imo tbh fwiw
                        My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by gurujot View Post
                          thats how he's justifying it to the public but its more likely he's interested because of some under the table benefits.
                          Well, of course. It is politics after all.

                          On a side note, tpp like most trade agreements before it will likely result in fewer jobs for 'mericans, that's not the treaty's fault but that's another story. Also, many of the countries the treaty favors for business and trade have spotty records when it come to equitable employment practices but again, that's not really the point of this agreement is it?
                          Last edited by Sarcasman; 07-20-2015, 10:05 PM.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
                            tpp ftw imo tbh fwiw
                            Whet?
                            Mood: WOOF!

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Rudy View Post
                              Whet?
                              He said, "TPP FTW IMO TBH FWIW". What are you? Deaf?

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post
                                He said, "TPP FTW IMO TBH FWIW". What are you? Deaf?
                                I don't speak Greek, breh
                                Mood: WOOF!

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X