This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
    Dezz, why don't you just like some BETTER things so we can have better conversations here.....your **** is whack
    Dezz is so corny. Just the corniest stuff
    Mood: WOOF!

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudy View Post
      Dezz is so corny. Just the corniest stuff
      Im not here for your entertainment.

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
        Im not here for your entertainment.
        Unfortunately, I don't think anyone is here for yours.
        Mood: WOOF!

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudy View Post
          Unfortunately, I don't think anyone is here for yours.
          I am......I love my Dezipoo.
          Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
            I am......I love my Dezipoo.
            Late post for you. Thought you were the in-bed-by-8pm type.
            Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

Late post for you. Thought you were the in-bed-by-8pm type.
              Tough times in the Morehead house lately. My lovely bride is having hip replacement surgery on August 4th. She is in so much pain we had to go to the emergency room yesterday. She hasn't slept basically in two weeks. They gave her drugs (Percocet and Soma). So I was up late downstairs trying not to disturb her while she's trying to sleep.
              Good news is that the **** worked and she actually got some sleep for the first time in a while.

Comment

Tough times in the Morehead house lately. My lovely bride is having hip replacement surgery on August 4th. She is in so much pain we had to go to the emergency room yesterday. She hasn't slept basically in two weeks. They gave her drugs (Percocet and Soma). So I was up late downstairs trying not to disturb her while she's trying to sleep.
                Good news is that the **** worked and she actually got some sleep for the first time in a while.
                ouch. that sucks. glad the drugs worked. occasionally they are useful.
                Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

ouch. that sucks. glad the drugs worked. occasionally they are useful.
                  Plus I was staying up to see what new and creative ways the Sox could employ to lose baseball games.
                  Last night was another original.

Going to see them on Sunday. Friggin game got moved to 8:00. Why on earth would they do that given how bad they are?

Comment

Plus I was staying up to see what new and creative ways the Sox could employ to lose baseball games.
                    Last night was another original.

Going to see them on Sunday. Friggin game got moved to 8:00. Why on earth would they do that given how bad they are?
                    You know what would be an awesomely new and creative way for the sox to lose? bottom of the 9th, sox at bat, 2 outs, down by 1, runners on the corners....
                    Hidden ball trick to tag the runner leading off first for the final out. lol
                    Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• so uhm, i've been in a fruity beer kick lately. I normally hate that stuff, but there are some that are pretty decent. 21st Amendment Watermelon is unbelievable.
                      http://boards.giants.com/showthread....est-game/page6
                      http://www.coldhardfootballfacts.com/Articles/11_2554_A_brief,_fact-filled_history_of_the_NFL_passing_game.html
                      http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/8732732/is-new-york-giants-qb-eli-manning-worthy-hall-fame-espn-magazine

Entire Team Let Eli down today - NYG4l

Comment

• Originally posted by gumby74 View Post
                        so uhm, i've been in a fruity beer kick lately. I normally hate that stuff, but there are some that are pretty decent. 21st Amendment Watermelon is unbelievable.
                        I've had a watermelon lager before that was pretty good. But I don't care for citrus-y beers....at all. they are ***
                        Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

Mrs. MH deserves one of these.

Hope she feels better

Comment

• I woke up at like 1am this morning and couldn't get back to sleep until almost 3......and then I woke up again at 530, and said "**** this...i'm up..."
                            Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

I woke up at like 1am this morning and couldn't get back to sleep until almost 3......and then I woke up again at 530, and said "**** this...i'm up..."
                              Sounds like a normal night for me. Its to be expected though. I just cant turn off my genius, chya know?

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                                Sounds like a normal night for me. Its to be expected though. I just cant turn off my genius, chya know?
                                riiiiiight......

it's weird because just the night before I felt like I got the best night sleep I've had in YEARS!! But I feel like this waking up every hour thing has been happening with more consistency as of late.....I hate it.
                                Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

Working...
                                X