Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Could Rudy just go ahead and stop pretending she's a reggae expert. That would be great.
    "I punched the **** out of em in the back with an uppercut"
    - Marshawn Lynch

Comment

• Originally posted by gurujot View Post
      Could Rudy just go ahead and stop pretending she's a reggae expert. That would be great.
      I'm not pretending to be anything. I'm just making a point.

Stick to your Detroit argument.
      Mood: WOOF!

Comment

Could Rudy just go ahead and stop pretending she's a reggae expert. That would be great.
        To be fair, I'm not exactly a reggae expert....i'll admit that. BUT I'm also never wrong, so.....
        Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• I'm no ****in' docta.....but I'll take a look anyway.....
          Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
            To be fair, I'm not exactly a reggae expert....i'll admit that. BUT I'm also never wrong, so.....
            Guru gets bored and wants to join in on convo's. It's cool, I guess.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudy View Post
              Guru gets bored and wants to join in on convo's. It's cool, I guess.
              I don't mind it. So long as he's not being a smarmy, snarky little *****! =D
              Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

I don't mind it. So long as he's not being a smarmy, snarky little *****! =D
                That's not fair Pizz. He should be himself!

Comment

• Lol he logged off

Comment

I know that. The point I was trying to make is that Detroit proper isn't a reflection of the metro area of Detroit.
                    Interesting way to make a point. Making blatantly incorrect comments unrelated to the point you are trying to make tends to distract others from seeing that point. So what is your point, Detroit metro area and Detroit proper are different? Wow, substitute any city in the world for "Detroit" and you would be accurate. Some cities are very different from one part to another, take Chicago for example. All are very different from their surrounding areas. So basically your point is "water is wet"?

Comment

That's not fair Pizz. He should be himself!
                      Be yooouuurrrseeeelf be yourseeeeeeelllllf
                      Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Originally posted by jmike View Post
                        Interesting way to make a point. Making blatantly incorrect comments unrelated to the point you are trying to make tends to distract others from seeing that point. So what is your point, Detroit metro area and Detroit proper are different? Wow, substitute any city in the world for "Detroit" and you would be accurate. Some cities are very different from one part to another, take Chicago for example. All are very different from their surrounding areas. So basically your point is "water is wet"?
                        stop.....just......stop.....
                        Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

stop.....just......stop.....
                          no

Comment

no
                            I thinl he's trying to help you

Comment

I would say Detroits unique because it's a city where businesses are located outside the city whileevery other city like it has their major businesses in the core of the city. There's no money moving through Detroit so police aren't as plentiful. You would have a point if Manhattan was the most dangerous part of New York, but it isn't.
                              "I punched the **** out of em in the back with an uppercut"
                              - Marshawn Lynch

Comment

I thinl he's trying to help you
                                help how? I am having a bit of fun while at work. Don't need his help with that. If he doesn't like my comments or appreciate my sense of humor, don't care, I am here for my entertainment value not his. If he thinks I am serious and not just messing around, all the funnier for me.

Comment

Working...
                                X