This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jmike View Post
    help how? I am having a bit of fun while at work. Don't need his help with that. If he doesn't like my comments or appreciate my sense of humor, don't care, I am here for my entertainment value not his. If he thinks I am serious and not just messing around, all the funnier for me.
    ...I think he was trying to help save you from arguing with Guru because Guru rarely makes sense when debating with him.

That could be fun I guess however.
    Mood: WOOF!

Comment

• Can we get BBB to weigh in on Detroit? I've been selling him some properties there over the past few months, so he should have some relevant info IMHO.
      My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

Comment

• Originally posted by gurujot View Post
        I would say Detroits unique because it's a city where businesses are located outside the city whileevery other city like it has their major businesses in the core of the city. There's no money moving through Detroit so police aren't as plentiful. You would have a point if Manhattan was the most dangerous part of New York, but it isn't.
        Ah.

I wasn't making a point. But I see yours now.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudy View Post
          ...I think he was trying to help save you from arguing with Guru because Guru rarely makes sense when debating with him.

That could be fun I guess however.
          I do find that fun....as somebody else pointed out on here....I'm weird

Comment

• Reginelli's is the best pizza place ever. Bye.

Comment

• New Jim Norton special on Netflix

brb
              My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

Comment

• Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
                New Jim Norton special on Netflix

brb
                Who

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                  ok man....you lost me....

Can you elaborate on these thoughts? I'm genuinely interested.....

Yes. Yes, I can.

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                    I've met him.....They wouldn't.
                    He's right.

PS - No dad wants his daughter to marry a dude his age. It's creepy.

Comment

• this is the part where Sarc responds to every individual post he's missed.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post
                        He's right.

PS - No dad wants his daughter to marry a dude his age. It's creepy.
                        Age ain't nothing but a number

;-) jk go away creep

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                          The only one that matters.

BTW...I do a mean one man "Redemption Song".

Nice!

PS to Rudy - I love reggae and more than just Bob. And I'm fine with all of Morehead's answers, they're accurate for me. But still...too old, sweetheart.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudy View Post
                            this is the part where Sarc responds to every individual post he's missed.
                            lol....I'm working on that.

Baby steps, Dr Marvin!

Comment

• Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post
                              lol....I'm working on that.

Baby steps, Dr Marvin!
                              Can you ****ing hurry up and get to mine?

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                                ok man....you lost me....

Can you elaborate on these thoughts? I'm genuinely interested.....

OK. I travel a lot, been to many, many cities, towns etc..all over the world.

About a decade or so ago I was drinking in some place in SF and got into an 'argument' with a girl from LA. She was telling me how LA was soon to become the new NY as the most important city in America. I told her that wasn't possible since LA wasn't even a city, let alone of the best ones in America.

This started a very long, animated discussion about what makes a city. The criteria is solely mine, it's completely subjective and since it's my system I have final say on all disagreements.

- A city needs a kind of center. Something central it doesn't have to be one place, but it can't be spread out all over southern California like LA. Same goes for places like Houston and Scottsdale.
                                - Preferably you should be able to walk to **** in a city. Or cab. If you have to get in a car and drive 20 minutes.....
                                - A city should have ethnic neighborhoods. A little Italy, a Chinatown, a slum where the irish live...that kind of thing.
                                - A city can't roll up the sidewalks at 7pm because all the people have gone home and all the businesses have shut. That works in Dallas but that's precisely why it ain't a city.
                                - A city should have a personality, even **** you is a personality, that's why Detroit is a city and Newport, RI isn't. Boring is not a personality.

As you might imagine, in my world there are very few cities in these United States. I'd be surprised if there's a dozen.

NY, Boston, SF, New Orleans, Chicago, Detroit, Philly, Las Vegas.....I'm running out....

Comment

Working...
                                X