X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
    Trump 2016?

LOL...he's just there to make the crappiest, blandest republican candidate look reasonable. Jeb16!

The truly frightening part is that that loony, economic disaster and religious zealot would probably win.

Comment

• I'd totally vote republican for POTUS if they would just put up a economically feasible candidate who isn't trying to control everyone's personal life.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post
        LOL...he's just there to make the crappiest, blandest republican candidate look reasonable. Jeb16!

The truly frightening part is that that loony, economic disaster and religious zealot would probably win.
        Hes got the media all worked up which is great. Trying to bring up dirt from 30 years ago. He needs to start laying out a plan though.

Comment

Hes got the media all worked up which is great. Trying to bring up dirt from 30 years ago. He needs to start laying out a plan though.
          oh wow....you were serious.....
          Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post
            I'd totally vote republican for POTUS if they would just put up a economically feasible candidate who isn't trying to control everyone's personal life.
            But....that's like their whole platform, man!
            Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
              oh wow....you were serious.....
              I wouldnt vote for him in the primaries. But if he wins the primary and its him vs someone like Bernie Sanders Im voting Trump. I think Hilldawgs toast.

Comment

I wouldnt vote for him in the primaries. But if he wins the primary and its him vs someone like Bernie Sanders Im voting Trump. I think Hilldawgs toast.
                I can't take you seriously if you think Trump will even sniff the top 5.

I actually can't believe I'm having this conversation to be honest.
                Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• And yes, I think Dem side is leaning Sanders over Clinton, if I were to guess.
                  Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Did you guys see the Mara thing where he was like "we'll try our best to not disappoint you..."

wtf? why can you just say we'll try our best to BE the best!

****ing underachiever owner....
                    Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

I can't take you seriously if you think Trump will even sniff the top 5.

I actually can't believe I'm having this conversation to be honest.
                      Im positive hell say something cringe worthy within the next year and a half so yes I believe youre right. But as of now hes killing it in the polls.

Comment

And yes, I think Dem side is leaning Sanders over Clinton, if I were to guess.
                        Shes got too much dirt. Most Americans dont trust her. Sanders sucks too. More of the blame corporations and the evil rich for the poor economy crap. I think Biden will step in soon. Hope Lurch doesnt run again, too soft and in over his head.

Comment

Did you guys see the Mara thing where he was like "we'll try our best to not disappoint you..."

wtf? why can you just say we'll try our best to BE the best!

****ing underachiever owner....
                          He was speaking specifically to MH.

Comment

And yes, I think Dem side is leaning Sanders over Clinton, if I were to guess.
                            There is no chance in hell that Bernie Sanders will be the nominee for the Dem's. If for some reason Hillery blows up, another candidate will step in. Probably Biden.

And I do agree that Trump has no shot either. The race will come down to Bush/Rubio/Kasich in my view.
                            Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

• Whats with this fake outrage over some dentist killing a lion? Wheres this outrage when poachers do it?

Comment

He was speaking specifically to MH.
                                I lol'd
                                Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

Working...
                                X