This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
    Whats with this fake outrage over some dentist killing a lion? Wheres this outrage when poachers do it?
    Prob cuz people don't see it.
    Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

Im positive hell say something cringe worthy within the next year and a half so yes I believe youre right. But as of now hes killing it in the polls.
      It's because he's the only one in the news regularly. And most of the people voting in those polls don't know any better anyway. sad country this is lol
      Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Anyone ever have a pinched nerve in their neck? I know that's random, but....just answer me!
        Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
          It's because he's the only one in the news regularly. And most of the people voting in those polls don't know any better anyway. sad country this is lol
          Hes saying the things people want to hear. And the mob is tired of lying politicians, even though Im sure hed likely lie as much as them if elected.

The mob is fickle.

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
            There is no chance in hell that Bernie Sanders will be the nominee for the Dem's. If for some reason Hillery blows up, another candidate will step in. Probably Biden.

And I do agree that Trump has no shot either. The race will come down to Bush/Rubio/Kasich in my view.

"Bahhlieve me MH!"

Comment

Anyone ever have a pinched nerve in their neck? I know that's random, but....just answer me!
              Yes

Comment

Anyone ever have a pinched nerve in their neck? I know that's random, but....just answer me!
                I had a compressed nerve in my neck in 2008. I lost strength in my left bicep and shoulder for several months. It does come back. Weird thing is that my left tricep had no loss of strength at all.
                Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

Whats with this fake outrage over some dentist killing a lion? Wheres this outrage when poachers do it?
                  because we already hate dentists.

Comment

because we already hate dentists.
                    this too....
                    Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

I had a compressed nerve in my neck in 2008. I lost strength in my left bicep and shoulder for several months. It does come back. Weird thing is that my left tricep had no loss of strength at all.
                      I've been having what I thought was neck pain over the past 2 weeks. I thought it was because maybe I slept funny. But now It's an on again, off again thing. And it's pain that goes from the back of my neck, up into the back of my head. actually, not a pain...just a dull throbbing but very uncomfortable feeling. It's not a sharp pain. Someone said it could be a nerve, but I have no idea.
                      Gonna schedule an apt .with my doc in a minute, but just wanted to know if anyone had similar issue before.
                      Last edited by JPizzack; 07-29-2015, 11:51 AM.
                      Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

I've been having what I thought was neck pain over the past 2 weeks. I thought it was because maybe I slept funny. But now It's an on again, off again thing. And it's pain that goes from the back of my neck, up into the back of my head. actually, not a pain...just a dull throbbing but very uncomfortable feeling. It's not a sharp pain. Someone said it could be a nerve, but I have no idea.
                        Gonna schedule an apt .with my doc in a minute, but just wanted to know if anyone had similar issue before.
                        It does sound like nerve pain. In my case it really didn't hurt. It was a compressed nerve. I just had weakness in the muscle groups I mentioned.

Comment

It does sound like nerve pain. In my case it really didn't hurt. It was a compressed nerve. I just had weakness in the muscle groups I mentioned.
                          I think what I find most annoying about it, is that i'll be fine when I get up, and then 4 hours later, I feel like every movement of my neck is giving me a headache. And then I'll be fine again. then at like 7pm or something I'll get another pain while just sitting around at home, for no real reason.
                          Normally I ignore dumb things that cause me inconvenience(see: morehead), but when it's my neck/spine.....yea, I'm gonna see someone about it...
                          Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

I think what I find most annoying about it, is that i'll be fine when I get up, and then 4 hours later, I feel like every movement of my neck is giving me a headache. And then I'll be fine again. then at like 7pm or something I'll get another pain while just sitting around at home, for no real reason.
                            Normally I ignore dumb things that cause me inconvenience(see: morehead), but when it's my neck/spine.....yea, I'm gonna see someone about it...
                            Ouch!

(Well done)

Comment

• Eyebrows on fleek this morning.
                              Mood: WOOF!

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudy View Post
                                Eyebrows on fleek this morning.
                                I've been watching your posts recently and let me just say that you really need to pick up your game.

Comment

Working...
                                X