• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
    I've been watching your posts recently
    dirty old man
    Mood: WOOF!

Comment

• I think Romos Direct TV commercial is funnier than Elis.
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iJF1nRN5_as

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
        Ouch!

(Well done)
        Yea thought it was decent for an on-the-fly insult spot.
        Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• What do you guys think of the Tom Brady facebook post?
          Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
            What do you guys think of the Tom Brady facebook post?
            Its absurd.
            He was caught, it happened and hes still denying of any wrong doing in the ACF championship game. Doesnt say why his phone broke. Blatantly lied that that he or anyone else in the org knew. (we have texts) He denies sending any texts.......

NFL discipline a joke and so is the players union for supporting this ****.

Comment

• This **** is annoying. He ****ing cheated and he knows it. And his legacy is taking a big *** hit because he's trying to scurry his way out of it.

Comment

• Wow, that went the complete opposite way I was expecting. Yall are butthurt lol.
                Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post

NFL discipline a joke and so is the players union for supporting this ****.
                  totally. he should have just killed Giselle. Same suspension.
                  Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

totally. he should have just killed Giselle. Same suspension.
                    I posted it in the Deflate thread and Rosie put up Frank Costanzas "remember Jerry, its not a lie if you believe it" video. lol

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                      I posted it in the Deflate thread and Rosie put up Frank Costanzas "remember Jerry, its not a lie if you believe it" video. lol
                      I've read through all the BS that's been posted. And I just don't see what any of it has to do with Brady. Even if people were involved, and they DID blame Brady.....what the **** does that person's opinion or statement have to do with it? They wanna treat this like a criminal case, but it's not. And if it were, saying "oh he's in on it", doesn't mean ****.

My favorite part: Tom Brady was told by the league nobody needed his phone. He upgraded. Destroyed the old one(which as a celebrity, can't say I blame him...). They then say yesterday that he destroyed any potential evidence. Phone company contacted. They have nothing to give them because it doesn't exist.
                      Why is this a witch hunt? why does anyone care?? Nobody goes ape**** when football players are suspended for juicing(****, we've had MULTIPLE players suspended for "PEDs"), and that's cheating. But someone randomly says footballs were deflated and we gotta burn every mother****er at the stake!!
                      **** off with this noise. Anyone who cares is a goddamn loser.
                      Give Tom Brady brand new footballs out of the packaging on every down and he still has 4 rings, and the Giants still have 2(thanks Tom!!).
                      Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Brady <------ GOAT
                        My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

Comment

• and I'm also getting tired of hearing stuff like "oh the integrity of football...." "the integrity of baseball"....

What integrity? These are millionaires with no shame. mankind is inherently evil. Where is there room for integrity? lol
                          Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
                            Brady <------ GOAT
                            He still is among the best ever. There's no question. NO question. To say otherwise because people like to complain is so incredibly shortsighted.
                            Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

He still is among the best ever. There's no question. NO question. To say otherwise because people like to complain is so incredibly shortsighted.
                              "Among"? Watchu finna say wit that?
                              My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

Comment

• having fancy dinners with dad's employees is always a blast...

Comment

Working...
                                X