Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
    Wow, that went the complete opposite way I was expecting. Yall are butthurt lol.
    Not really.
    Mood: WOOF!

    Comment


    • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
      I've read through all the BS that's been posted. And I just don't see what any of it has to do with Brady. Even if people were involved, and they DID blame Brady.....what the **** does that person's opinion or statement have to do with it? They wanna treat this like a criminal case, but it's not. And if it were, saying "oh he's in on it", doesn't mean ****.

      My favorite part: Tom Brady was told by the league nobody needed his phone. He upgraded. Destroyed the old one(which as a celebrity, can't say I blame him...). They then say yesterday that he destroyed any potential evidence. Phone company contacted. They have nothing to give them because it doesn't exist.
      Why is this a witch hunt? why does anyone care?? Nobody goes ape**** when football players are suspended for juicing(****, we've had MULTIPLE players suspended for "PEDs"), and that's cheating. But someone randomly says footballs were deflated and we gotta burn every mother****er at the stake!!
      **** off with this noise. Anyone who cares is a goddamn loser.
      Give Tom Brady brand new footballs out of the packaging on every down and he still has 4 rings, and the Giants still have 2(thanks Tom!!).
      He was caught red handed and is still lying about it. The cover ups always worse than the original crime. The lying annoys me. If he said , I like my balls a little softer, from the beginning this whole story would have went away.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
        He was caught red handed and is still lying about it. The cover ups always worse than the original crime. The lying annoys me. If he said , I like my balls a little softer, from the beginning this whole story would have went away.
        Oh there's videos of him deflating footballs? Then I digress. I didn't realize he was the one doing all the dirty work.
        Oderint Dum Metuant

        It's too bad, I'm too good....

        Comment


        • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
          Oh there's videos of him deflating footballs? Then I digress. I didn't realize he was the one doing all the dirty work.
          He was texting the head trainer pizzle bear

          Comment


          • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
            Oh there's videos of him deflating footballs? Then I digress. I didn't realize he was the one doing all the dirty work.
            I doubt anyone is "mad." It's just ridiculous at this point lol. There's so much evidence stacked against them and they are crying..like really guys? It's 4 games. And he could have gotten less had he just initially admitted to it. It's just stupid.
            Mood: WOOF!

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Rudy View Post
              I doubt anyone is "mad." It's just ridiculous at this point lol. There's so much evidence stacked against them and they are crying..like really guys? It's 4 games. And he could have gotten less had he just initially admitted to it. It's just stupid.
              Yea Im not going to be indifferent because we beat them twice.
              Imagine the **** show that would be TAGF if we lost one of those superbowls with all this crap coming out?

              He had people alter the damn balls so they were easier to handle and throw. How is that not cheating?

              Comment


              • and who doesn't like easy to handle balls anyway?

                Comment


                • Originally posted by jmike View Post
                  and who doesn't like easy to handle balls anyway?
                  i like my junk chaffed af yo

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                    i like my junk chaffed af yo
                    Sounds painful, man.....
                    Oderint Dum Metuant

                    It's too bad, I'm too good....

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                      Sounds painful, man.....
                      Im kinda into S&M

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                        Im kinda into S&M
                        Guess I'm not surprised....
                        Oderint Dum Metuant

                        It's too bad, I'm too good....

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                          Guess I'm not surprised....

                          Comment


                          • Can you step your meme/gif game up? So corny.
                            Mood: WOOF!

                            Comment


                            • *anticipates yet another corny meme/gif*
                              Mood: WOOF!

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Rudy View Post
                                *anticipates yet another corny meme/gif*

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X