This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
    She'll be fine as long as she doesn't get the procedure or rehabilitation done through the Giants medical staff imho.
    lmao
    1927, 1934, 1938, 1956, 1986, 1990, 2007, 2011

Osi Umenyiora : " There's Nothing Like Being a NY GIANT ! "

Comment

• True Detective finally had a good episode last night.

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
        Good luck to you too old man. Figure you would need a new hip first.....odd.
        Being the pain that I am......
        This morning we had a meeting with staff and about 7 or 8 other patients about to get either new hips or knees. they were all talking about how hard it was to get around and how much pain they were in etc....

In my usual style I interrupted the pity party and said..."I feel great!".

BTW...I have the body of a 25 year old.
        Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
          Being the pain that I am......
          This morning we had a meeting with staff and about 7 or 8 other patients about to get either new hips or knees. they were all talking about how hard it was to get around and how much pain they were in etc....

In my usual style I interrupted the pity party and said..."I feel great!".

BTW...I have the body of a 25 year old.
          lol......modesty..and understanding...

50% of the retirees have hip replacements here in FL, MH. I hope everything goes well .

Comment

• Originally posted by BigBlueBoricua View Post
            lol......modesty..and understanding...

50% of the retirees have hip replacements here in FL, MH. I hope everything goes well .
            Thank you. We've heard good things from folks who have had it done. but reality is setting in now that the day is upon us.

Comment

Thank you. We've heard good things from folks who have had it done. but reality is setting in now that the day is upon us.
              I understand. It is a very complicated and long procedure. Good Luck.

Comment

I understand. It is a very complicated and long procedure. Good Luck.
                Actually they say about an hour.

Comment

Wow. The wonders of medical advancement. I had a client early last year that said it was a 4 hr surgery for her. Incredible.

Comment

wow thats awesome. My dad had a knee replacement and that was about 3. they had him walking a few hours after too.

Comment

True Detective finally had a good episode last night.
                      lol.....I dunno man. They were throwing names around last night and I felt I didnt know who ANY of them were. Who the hell were the people in the tunnel?!?!?!?!?!?!

Comment

lol.....I dunno man. They were throwing names around last night and I felt I didnt know who ANY of them were. Who the hell were the people in the tunnel?!?!?!?!?!?!
                        I felt the same, but I liked Vaughn's character last night. What's up with those supposedly gay pics ? when did that happen? Show is all over the place confusing.

Comment

• And there's your first real fight of camp. Justin Pugh, Adam Gettis and Damontre Moore all involved. Big-time punches were thrown.

Pugh has said multiple times this offseason he wants this line "tough".

Comment

I felt the same, but I liked Vaughn's character last night. What's up with those supposedly gay pics ? when did that happen? Show is all over the place confusing.
                            Yea, I thought he threw that guy to the ground in the 2nd or 3rd episode and that was that. His girlfriends cute.

Everyone says that vince cant pull this character off, I think hes done real good. The problems the flow of the show.

Comment

wow thats awesome. My dad had a knee replacement and that was about 3. they had him walking a few hours after too.
                              Knees are much tougher than hips.

Comment

My lovely bride is having hip replacement surgery tomorrow morning. It's going to be a tough month or so in the Morehead household.
                                Wish her luck. She's scared.

Good luck, better half of Morehead.

If it's any consolation a good friend had his hip replaced over 20 years ago and he's still going strong. I played softball with him 3 weeks ago.

And I'm sure your wife is much tougher than he is. I mean she's gotta deal with you 24/7..

Comment

Working...
                                X