This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
    Really? I haven't done many snake mocks since I'm only doing auction drafts (with the exception of the GMB leagues), but I don't think I'd want to pick in that range. Your main options are Lacy (prone to injuries and ineffective/low usage stretches) , AD (old), Bell (suspended), Charles (old). Or you can take Antonio Brown, but WR is so deep, that you have to wonder if you're getting value at that point. Or, you can be a little more progressive and take Gronk, but you can probably do that a little later as well, and position yourself with a better second pick.
    HELL NO

I see what you're saying, I just feel like it gives me a little bit of flexibility.
    Mood: WOOF!

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudy View Post
      HELL NO

I see what you're saying, I just feel like it gives me a little bit of flexibility.
      hell no to hwhat?
      My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

Comment

hell no to hwhat?
        Drafting Gronk "a little later" lol no

Comment

Drafting Gronk "a little later" lol no
          As in 7th-9th overall

Comment

• Unless I'm picking before that point.

Comment

As in 7th-9th overall
              he won't be there

Comment

• Gronk is not getting past the 5th or 6th pick.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post
                  In my league QB are completely over rated from a scoring perspective. If I can get a top 5 qb I grab one. It's a stupid league with stupid scoring that no one studies which is why I've won it all 2 out of the past 3 years

sarcasman, reads the league rules
                  There are some leagues where passing TDs are worth like 4 points, and the yardage bonuses suck, so it's near useless to draft one high....
                  Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

Gronk is not getting past the 5th or 6th pick.
                    Gronk is not getting past the 5th or 6th WEEK.....he's due for another season ending injury...it's been what....9 months?
                    Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                      There are some leagues where passing TDs are worth like 4 points, and the yardage bonuses suck, so it's near useless to draft one high....
                      For Yahoo's money leagues, it's 4 pts/TD, 1 point for every 25 yard, and no yardage bonuses. And people drop like 20% of their auction budget on a QB.

I was taking Russell Wilson for like a $1-$3 in a bunch of leagues last year. His rushing numbers really set him apart.

Comment

Gronk is not getting past the 5th or 6th WEEK.....he's due for another season ending injury...it's been what....9 months?
                        Your **** isn't big enough to draft Gronk anyway. You don't have a big swinging ****. Like me.

Or Rudy.

Comment

You can believe that if you want lol

Comment

You can believe that if you want lol
                            I don't really....but its something that you should always think about with him apparently.

I actually like gronk anyway, so...I'd prefer if he was healthy lol
                            Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

I don't want to look at someone else's mock, I'd just rather do my own. I still look at ADP numbers but I tend to ignore those because players get injured and they still aren't adjusted.
                              You like doing mock drafts nothing wrong with that ....for me mock drafting with a bunch of strangers tells me nothing much ... your league players are goanna draft different...

Comment

Your **** isn't big enough to draft Gronk anyway. You don't have a big swinging ****. Like me.

Or Rudy.
                                I lol'd.....at the thought of you even having ANY ****....
                                Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

Working...
                                X