X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Rudy View Post
    ew, only 10 ppl...for both?
    GMB2 is 10-teams. GMB1 is 12.
    My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

Comment

• Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
      GMB2 is 10-teams. GMB1 is 12.
      ok
      Mood: WOOF!

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudy View Post
        he won't tho

"Haterrrrr"

Comment

• lol there wont ever be another republican president. don't be ridiculous.
          Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
            lol there wont ever be another republican president. don't be ridiculous.
            You hippys are living in an alternate universe. If the midterms last year were any indication where this countries leaning, the Dems are getting crushed this presidential election. Hilldawgs already losing to some gop candidates in swing states, badly. and her poll numbers are dropping too, especially among white women. 60% of Americans dont trust her. Her private emails are being investigated by the fbi, Benghazi baggage. Thats very bad news for her.
            Bidens going to announce, Obama will support him, hell win the primary and all the gop has to say is "things have sucked for the last 8 years, vote for Biden if you want more of the same, vote for me if you want jobs."(right out of the Obama playbook) Repubs win, possibly a landslide.

Book it.

Comment

• "Nurse Chris" mode has begun and will continue for the foreseeable future.
              It's like having a newborn in the house.
              Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                You hippys are living in an alternate universe. If the midterms last year were any indication where this countries leaning, the Dems are getting crushed this presidential election. Hilldawgs already losing to some gop candidates in swing states, badly. and her poll numbers are dropping too, especially among white women. 60% of Americans dont trust her. Her private emails are being investigated by the fbi, Benghazi baggage. Thats very bad news for her.
                Bidens going to announce, Obama will support him, hell win the primary and all the gop has to say is "things have sucked for the last 8 years, vote for Biden if you want more of the same, vote for me if you want jobs."(right out of the Obama playbook) Repubs win, possibly a landslide.

Book it.

Comment

• Hillary won't be getting the nod....and I don't think Biden will either.
                  You can complain about Obama all you want, it's your right to ***** about someone you didn't vote for.
                  But since he's been in office, unemployment has gone down since 08, below the historical average in fact, corporate profits have nearly tripled, and the economy has gained nearly five times more jobs than it did under the Dubya years. Gas is the cheapest it's been in....well, I don't even remember......
                  Oh, and Obama hasn't TAKEN YER GUNS!!

What is it you have to complain about, Dezz? Healthcare? Refer to your employer........oh....wait.....
                  Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                    "Nurse Chris" mode has begun and will continue for the foreseeable future.
                    It's like having a newborn in the house.
                    hope all is going well on the road to recovery, nurse Ratchet.
                    Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

Hillary won't be getting the nod....and I don't think Biden will either.
                      You can complain about Obama all you want, it's your right to ***** about someone you didn't vote for.
                      But since he's been in office, unemployment has gone down since 08, below the average in fact, corporate profits have nearly tripled, and the economy has gained nearly five times more jobs than it did under the Dubya years. Gas is the cheapest it's been in....well, I don't even remember......

What is it you have to complain about, Dezz? Healthcare? Refer to your employer........oh....wait.....
                      The labor participation rate is lower than it's been in 40 years. That's the % of people who actually have jobs. People who stop looking don't fall under unemployment stats.
                      The Middle East is a nightmare. the Arab Spring has been a disaster. Russia and China are laughing at us. Putin has NO respect or fear of Obama and is trying to rebuild the old Soviet Empire and is doing it with impunity.
                      This has been the slowest recovery since before WWII.
                      We actually contracted in the first quarter this year.
                      If you think this is a healthy economy you are completely nuts.

Comment

Hillary won't be getting the nod....and I don't think Biden will either.
                        But since he's been in office, unemployment has gone down since 08, below the historical average in fact, corporate profits have nearly tripled, and the economy has gained nearly five times more jobs than it did under the Dubya years. Gas is the cheapest it's been in....well, I don't even remember......

Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                        The labor participation rate is lower than it's been in 40 years. That's the % of people who actually have jobs. People who stop looking don't fall under unemployment stats.
                        The Middle East is a nightmare. the Arab Spring has been a disaster. Russia and China are laughing at us. Putin has NO respect or fear of Obama and is trying to rebuild the old Soviet Empire and is doing it with impunity.
                        Competing narratives. Oh fun!

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                          - 7.7 million jobs have been created under the administration.
                          - Business establishment start ups are up 20% which is the highest it's been since the 90s.....(kinda crazy since that'd be talking about the dotcom bubble).
                          - The middle east has always been a nightmare, and if we're talking about foreign policy, the Obama administration was left with this ****ty nonsense war to begin with, so who's fault was that?
                          -Despite Russia and China's opinion, foreign country approval ratings are the highest they've been since Dubya
                          -Oil production in the states is up 94%, and this is the least reliant we've been on foreign oil since the early 1970s.
                          -Purchasing power is up 2.6% since 2008.

I guess I'd like to know what you think is a reasonable request of a presidency trying to recover an economy that he was left with that was well into shambles? Why does it fall on one guy? When has economic rebound been a fast thing? Historically speaking, youre talking a decade minimum.
                          Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Didn't read
                            Mood: WOOF!

Comment

• You guys do realize that you'll be able to exchange an almost never-ending supply of stats and metrics to support your case, and at the end of the day, still disagree, right?

Comment

• Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
                                Competing narratives. Oh fun!
                                Hellz yea, yo......
                                Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

Working...
                                X