Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • So for the last 5 days I have been my wife's 24/7 nurse after she came home from her hip replacement surgery.

    If I hear another sentence that starts with...."Darling, I'm going to have to ask you.........." ........ I am going to shoot someone...probably myself.
    Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
      So for the last 5 days I have been my wife's 24/7 nurse after she came home from her hip replacement surgery.

      If I hear another sentence that starts with...."Darling, I'm going to have to ask you.........." ........ I am going to shoot someone...probably myself.

      Just think of all the karma credits you're earning. You're like a shoo-in for heaven now

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post
        Just think of all the karma credits you're earning. You're like a shoo-in for heaven now
        Oh I'm happy to do it. But I have informed her that she is forbidden to begin any sentence with those words.
        Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

        Comment


        • MetLife Stadium Is The NFL's Most Beautiful Stadium.
          New York Giants Superbowl XXI, XXV, XLII, XLVI Champions!!!!!

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Antwuan View Post
            MetLife Stadium Is The NFL's Most Beautiful Stadium.
            I assume you're joking.
            Only Oakland's stadium is more hideous.
            Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

            Comment


            • it looks quite bad
              My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
                it looks quite bad
                It's worse than it looks on TV.
                Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

                Comment


                • 5 minutes till Megyn.
                  Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                    I assume you're joking.
                    Only Oakland's stadium is more hideous.
                    What's Wrong With MetLife?
                    New York Giants Superbowl XXI, XXV, XLII, XLVI Champions!!!!!

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Antwuan View Post
                      What's Wrong With MetLife?
                      You mean that mausoleum just off Rt 17? That cold, grey, slab of concrete disguised as a stadium?

                      Is THAT what you're talking about?
                      Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                        You mean that mausoleum just off Rt 17?
                        tbh yes
                        My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                          You mean that mausoleum just off Rt 17? That cold, grey, slab of concrete disguised as a stadium?

                          Is THAT what you're talking about?
                          But the design in the end zone looks so Beautiful.
                          New York Giants Superbowl XXI, XXV, XLII, XLVI Champions!!!!!

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Antwuan View Post
                            But The Design In The End Zone Looks So Beautiful.
                            fixed.
                            My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Antwuan View Post
                              But the design in the end zone looks so Beautiful.
                              Design? What design?
                              Every time I watch a game on TV that isn't a Giants home game I ask myself..."Why can't WE have a stadium like that?"

                              Oh and what's especially fun is sitting in the 300 section and having to wait about 15 minutes for your eyes to adjust because you are essentially sitting in a different county than the actual game. THAT is how far away you are.
                              Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                                Design? What design?
                                Every time I watch a game on TV that isn't a Giants home game I ask myself..."Why can't WE have a stadium like that?"

                                Oh and what's especially fun is sitting in the 300 section and having to wait about 15 minutes for your eyes to adjust because you are essentiallysitting in a different county than the actual game. THAT is how far away you are.
                                But...but...NJ...expensive...stuff
                                My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X