X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
    nah I ****ing love history....

but if youre going to read non-fiction authored by BO, than I have to assume that you think professional wrestling is real. How does a guy whos been found lying so often get away with actually selling non-fiction??
    Theres no personal opinions. Its all facts, theres a bibliography in the backs of the books.

Comment

• Suits was straight up fire this season. Great rebound for them.
      My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
        OMG, youre cheating.
        No
        Mood: WOOF!

Comment

• Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
          Suits was straight up fire this season. Great rebound for them.
          is it over? I didn't even watch any lol

im so far behind on things
          Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• GIGGITY GIGGITY GIGGITY GOO

Comment

• Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
              Suits was straight up fire this season. Great rebound for them.
              Agree. Last summer episode next week. Then when does it come back on?

Even Donna and Rachel have become somewhat less loadish......

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudy View Post
                No
                You better stop living the trite life or he will....

Comment

nah I ****ing love history....

but if youre going to read non-fiction authored by BO, than I have to assume that you think professional wrestling is real. How does a guy whos been found lying so often get away with actually selling non-fiction??
                  Oh My God Pizz.

You actually buy that liberal BS about Fox News? Next thing you'll say is that your voting for Bernie Sanders.

I thought you were smarter than that.
                  Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post
                    Agree. Last summer episode next week. Then when does it come back on?

Even Donna and Rachel have become somewhat less loadish......
                    Oh, ****, I thought the one last night was the last one. Damn, I'm really looking forward to it now. No idea when it'll come back on after next week, but it usually returns late-January when they split it up like this.
                    My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                      Oh My God Pizz.

You actually buy that liberal BS about Fox News? Next thing you'll say is that your voting for Bernie Sanders.

I thought you were smarter than that.
                      You mean about how it's an extension of the republican party and only report things convenient to them?

We've had this argument so many times, and I'm still dumbfounded how you people consider it a legitimate news source.
                      Let me finish the rest of this for you, since we've already danced to this prior:
                      MH- "Oh yea, well it's not nearly as bad as msnbc!"
                      JP- "I wouldn't even dispute that because I don't watch that either"
                      MH - "Oh yea, well, you don't know what youre talking about!"
                      JP - "......."
                      Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• I should have said "convenient to their agenda", but that might have been kind of redundant
                        Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                          You better stop living the trite life or he will....
                          Can you put me on ignore forever

Comment

You mean about how it's an extension of the republican party and only report things convenient to them?

We've had this argument so many times, and I'm still dumbfounded how you people consider it a legitimate news source.
                            Let me finish the rest of this for you, since we've already danced to this prior:
                            JP - "......."
                            Lmao Fox news is horrible

Comment

JP - "......."

This never gets old.

Now let's discuss Eli

PS - what did I ever do to that shake and bake guy? what, now it's my fault that he expects people to respond to what he meant as opposed to what he actually writes? That seems like too much work for me

Comment

I should have said "convenient to their agenda", but that might have been kind of redundant
                                How about when he interviews The Donald? Is he asking "convenient" questions? And thats his "friend"

Comment

Working...
                                X