Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Is there anyone here who would like to play in the original THEE thread FF league?

    We've been playing since 2009. Need two more guys.
    Kase, Me, Lando, MeyerBudd, Blondie, Rosie, LT, Scrappy, Sharieff and Big B so far.
    Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
      He seems like an okay poster but he almost got the thread closed when he went crying to the mods because MH was picking on him.
      People on here do get butt hurt rather easily.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
        Is there anyone here who would like to play in the original THEE thread FF league?

        We've been playing since 2009. Need two more guys.
        Kase, Me, Lando, MeyerBudd, Blondie, Rosie, LT, Scrappy, Sharieff and Big B so far.
        Why don't you go recruit in tagf? Haha

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
          Is there anyone here who would like to play in the original THEE thread FF league?

          We've been playing since 2009. Need two more guys.
          Kase, Me, Lando, MeyerBudd, Blondie, Rosie, LT, Scrappy, Sharieff and Big B so far.

          What's the money commitment? and while my initial reaction is no because I can rarely focus (read: care) enough about FF to maintain more than the one league I'm in....I'd rather put that aside and join than see a friendly league that has lasted 6 years fall by the wayside

          Comment


          • ^Gmb3 league tbcfh
            My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post
              What's the money commitment? and while my initial reaction is no because I can rarely focus (read: care) enough about FF to maintain more than the one league I'm in....I'd rather put that aside and join than see a friendly league that has lasted 6 years fall by the wayside
              I wouldn't call it "friendly" lol
              Oderint Dum Metuant

              It's too bad, I'm too good....

              Comment


              • Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
                ^Gmb3 league tbcfh
                But he said original!?!?

                Comment


                • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                  I wouldn't call it "friendly" lol
                  By that I meant amongst friends.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post
                    By that I meant amongst friends.
                    ok, sounds about right.
                    Oderint Dum Metuant

                    It's too bad, I'm too good....

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                      and telling another guy to suck **** is totally straight.....
                      Nothing gay about getting your **** sucked
                      "I punched the **** out of em in the back with an uppercut"
                      - Marshawn Lynch

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post
                        But he said original!?!?
                        He's a salesmen at heart. He'll say anything to get you to buy in
                        "I punched the **** out of em in the back with an uppercut"
                        - Marshawn Lynch

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post
                          But he said original!?!?
                          the one MH is referring to is definitely the original....where the legendary "CuteIsWhatWeAimFor" retired going out on top.....kinda...
                          Oderint Dum Metuant

                          It's too bad, I'm too good....

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post
                            What's the money commitment? and while my initial reaction is no because I can rarely focus (read: care) enough about FF to maintain more than the one league I'm in....I'd rather put that aside and join than see a friendly league that has lasted 6 years fall by the wayside
                            50.00

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                              the one MH is referring to is definitely the original....where the legendary "CuteIsWhatWeAimFor" retired going out on top.....kinda...
                              Ours is the original GMB FF league. This is our 7th year.
                              Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

                              Comment


                              • Mood: WOOF!

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X