X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Originally posted by alentown pa View Post
      You guys see there was a thread about how nassib should be the starter? Gotta love this site lmao
      Has Eli ever looked good in a preseason game?

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
        Eli is cute in a doofy kind of way, but I never thought he looked "good", preseason, regular season or off season.

Comment

• All I care about is pass rush and they did well the other night, offense will find their groove. Olines not looking bad either.

Comment

At what point does his clueless play in the preseason suggest he's just clueless in general.

We heard about how GREAT Eli looked in camp. How his arm was more powerful and he really understood the new offense.

Then we see nothing but crap from him in game situations.
            Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
              At what point does his clueless play in the preseason suggest he's just clueless in general.

We heard about how GREAT Eli looked in camp. How his arm was more powerful and he really understood the new offense.

Then we see nothing but crap from him in game situations.
              Well his arm does look a bit stronger, not as much as people were saying but still.
              Odell was horrible so he started acting like a baby, an odd amount of tipped passes, drops.

Are you really worried? Weve seen this show 10 times, it never starts fast.

Comment

Well his arm does look a bit stronger, not as much as people were saying but still.
                Odell was horrible so he started acting like a baby, an odd amount of tipped passes, drops.

Are you really worried? Weve seen this show 10 times, it never starts fast.
                But this is the NEW Eli that the coaches were touting. He's NEVER looked better.....Right?

It was just a load of crap. It's right up there with "we had a good week of practice".
                Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                  But this is the NEW Eli that the coaches were touting. He's NEVER looked better.....Right?

It was just a load of crap. It's right up there with "we had a good week of practice".
                  Curious, if you don't believe what they say (which I can't say you are wrong for not, I don't), why do you bother reading it?

Comment

• Originally posted by jmike View Post
                    Curious, if you don't believe what they say (which I can't say you are wrong for not, I don't), why do you bother reading it?
                    Because then he'd have nothing to whine about all season.
                    Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

Ammunition.

Comment

That guy on the sax getting down after he kicks it lol.

Comment

• Did anyone hear when Bob Poppa when TC challenged the other night?

"aaaand Tom Coughlins found his flag......and hes going to challenge." lmao I thought of MH.

Comment

• What an awful week for Rudy.
                            Mood: WOOF!

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudy View Post
                              What an awful week for Rudy.
                              awww you found out you were adopted finally? Sorry...I wanted to tell ya...but, I was sworn to secrecy.
                              Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                                awww you found out you were adopted finally? Sorry...I wanted to tell ya...but, I was sworn to secrecy.
                                Lol well thanks for the laugh
                                Mood: WOOF!

Comment

Working...
                                X