Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the one day I don't have anything to work on, it's dead at work, and dead on here lol
    Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
      the one day I don't have anything to work on, it's dead at work, and dead on here lol
      Guess who's off from work today

WOCKA WOCKA WOCKA!!!!
      Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

Comment

• lol nice. I just gotta get through 2 bull**** shifts here and then im off until next Monday. Gonna hit the 80degree shark infested waters of North Carolina on Weds.
        Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

lol nice. I just gotta get through 2 bull**** shifts here and then im off until next Monday. Gonna hit the 80degree shark infested waters of North Carolina on Weds.
          Yea good luck, you going to Oak Island?? I heard thats where almost all of the attacks are going down

On another note, which games you going to this year??
          Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

Comment

• On a Giants related note, what in the world are we gonna do with our scary lack of depth on defense (other than the DL)

Comment

• Originally posted by Kase-1 View Post
              Yea good luck, you going to Oak Island?? I heard thats where almost all of the attacks are going down

Yep! My dad lives on the other end of the Causeway, in Southport. Like 45 seconds from the Oak Island beaches lol
              Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

On a Giants related note, what in the world are we gonna do with our scary lack of depth on defense (other than the DL)
                Have 300 lb DTs play safety?
                Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

Yep! My dad lives on the other end of the Causeway, in Southport. Like 45 seconds from the Oak Island beaches lol
                  Southport, NC?!?!?!

You're kidding me, my mom and all of my aunts and uncles are moving there in the next few years. I havent been down there but I heard its really nice

Comment

• Originally posted by alentown pa View Post
                    Yes I hear you about the saving on heat. The place I bought has a pellet stove in it. It's a modern style log cabin. I've had my eye on it forever. If I knew how to upload pics I would post some pics of it.

Do you buy pellets in bulk?

Sarcasman, has some pellet stoves

Comment

On a Giants related note, what in the world are we gonna do with our scary lack of depth on defense (other than the DL)
                      Pray the line can generate enough pressure to make the secondary look good.

What up ya bastad

Comment

awww you found out you were adopted finally? Sorry...I wanted to tell ya...but, I was sworn to secrecy.
                        Dude - you promised!

Sorry you had to learn this way, Rudy but you've had suspicions for some time, eh?

Comment

Go 8-8?

I think the offense will be good, but I fear that good isn't going to be enough.

Comment

THEE game is SF on Oct 11th.
                            Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

• And by good, I mean good, not great. And that's why it won't be enough....

Comment

Have 300 lb DTs play safety?

A few more season ending injuries to stars and that will become the door opener for the new, longer NFL season the owners all want so badly.

Comment

Working...
                                X