This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
    Maybe. Bradford is definitely a high ceiling/low floor kind of guy.
    If you had Ben or better I might have made the deal. I like Cobb a lot...especially now.
    I don't think any QB in that Philly offense is low floor. ****, he gets hurt, Sanchez comes in and still puts up low-end QB1 numbers. For FF purposes, Chip is no joke. Anyway, I'm not gonna try and badger you on that offer. I just thought it'd be cool to own Luck for a change, and plus, I don't want to own both Packers WRs since it kinda caps my weekly upside (though not really, since that offense is no joke). In a vacuum, I think you'd be getting the better end, but I like how my team would shape up if that deal was made (otherwise I wouldn't offer it).
    My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

Comment

So Stevie is a Giant again. Another guy who can't cover.
      Miles is atrocious.

Comment

• Hey who went first overall in your league ? I have the 1st pick in a 15 person league and I'm tired of being nicknamed the "bye week " by everyone, I've never made the playoffs in 6 years. Is bell worth the first pick even though he is out for the first two weeks ?

Comment

• I took Wilson in round 4 of my 12-team league. Figured that was pretty good value at pick #37, and Brees & Rodgers were off the board early on, so I tried not to bite that early.
          Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• Originally posted by alentown pa View Post
            Hey who went first overall in your league ? I have the 1st pick in a 15 person league and I'm tired of being nicknamed the "bye week " by everyone, I've never made the playoffs in 6 years. Is bell worth the first pick even though he is out for the first two weeks ?
            Scattered.....AP, Charles, Lynch.
            Depends on whether a league is PPR I suppose

PS - In a 15 team league, there'd always be a bye week!!!
            Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
              I took Wilson in round 4 of my 12-team league. Figured that was pretty good value at pick #37, and Brees & Rodgers were off the board early on, so I tried not to bite that early.
              Luck?

Comment

• Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
                Luck?
                He was gone...I didn't list them all, my bad...
                Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

Luck?

Drafts tonight right
                  "I punched the **** out of em in the back with an uppercut"
                  - Marshawn Lynch

Comment

He was gone...I didn't list them all, my bad...
                    Yeah, your bad is right.

Originally posted by gurujot View Post
                    Drafts tonight right
                    yeah jurg

Comment

I don't think any QB in that Philly offense is low floor. ****, he gets hurt, Sanchez comes in and still puts up low-end QB1 numbers. For FF purposes, Chip is no joke. Anyway, I'm not gonna try and badger you on that offer. I just thought it'd be cool to own Luck for a change, and plus, I don't want to own both Packers WRs since it kinda caps my weekly upside (though not really, since that offense is no joke). In a vacuum, I think you'd be getting the better end, but I like how my team would shape up if that deal was made (otherwise I wouldn't offer it).
                      I picked up Sanchez last year and he was just a guy. (FF-wise). Bradford is a much more polished player.

And don't give me that "you're making a mistake" crap. If it's such a mistake why are you willing to make the trade? It's a QB and a WR for a QB and WR.
                      Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

I picked up Sanchez last year and he was just a guy. (FF-wise). Bradford is a much more polished player.

And don't give me that "you're making a mistake" crap. If it's such a mistake why are you willing to make the trade? It's a QB and a WR for a QB and WR.
                        Because I don't see it from a zero sum perspective. I think my post makes it abundantly clear as to why I'd make that deal.

Comment

I actually really like Bradford. I think he's always been a pretty good QB on a terrible team. I'm still kinda nervous to use him as a starter in FF though. Picked him up in my more-casual league that I kinda just mess around in because I wanted to stack WRs this year lol
                          Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

I actually really like Bradford. I think he's always been a pretty good QB on a terrible team. I'm still kinda nervous to use him as a starter in FF though. Picked him up in my more-casual league that I kinda just mess around in because I wanted to stack WRs this year lol
                            The viability of streaming QBs has ample empirical backing. Bradford will start as a streamer, but he'll most likely be a plug and play guy in Philly's offense.

Comment

• Drafting Eli with the 10th pick tonight
                              Mood: WOOF!

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudy View Post
                                Drafting Eli in the 10th round tonight
                                Too early.
                                Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

Working...
                                X