• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
    pretty solid for a 14 team league.
    Why thank you.

Comment

• I got first pick in Matts league.......having a hard time deciding which RB to take AP been out of the game for a year ...Bell out for two games....then its Charles,Lynch and Lacy..... Maybe I'll just take a QB.....not crazy about drafting first ....

Comment

• Originally posted by byron View Post
        I got first pick in Matts league.......having a hard time deciding which RB to take AP been out of the game for a year ...Bell out for two games....then its Charles,Lynch and Lacy..... Maybe I'll just take a QB.....not crazy about drafting first ....
        Hate drafting first too. Cant go wrong with Lynch or Jamaal.

Comment

I got first pick in Matts league.......having a hard time deciding which RB to take AP been out of the game for a year ...Bell out for two games....then its Charles,Lynch and Lacy..... Maybe I'll just take a QB.....not crazy about drafting first ....
          I hate first pick. I took Charles with mine...it was a toss up between him and Lynch for me.
          Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

I hate first pick. I took Charles with mine...it was a toss up between him and Lynch for me.
            yeah I think so also ...Drafting Bell would probably cost the first two weeks matchups....

Comment

yeah I think so also ...Drafting Bell would probably cost the first two weeks matchups....
              That's what I was thinking too. I don't want to throw away 2 weeks, or even struggle for those weeks. I rather at least get SOME points.
              Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

That's what I was thinking too. I don't want to throw away 2 weeks, or even struggle for those weeks. I rather at least get SOME points.
                Id take him with an early 2nd round pick if no one reached.

Comment

• My sisters in a crazy league. 2 qb ppr league and you pick defensive players

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                    My sisters in a crazy league. 2 qb ppr league and you pick defensive players
                    I actually play in a league like that. full defenses. It's kinda dumb, because you can just draft tackle machines, but....it's fun to field a whole roster I guess.

My friend and I have had that for 9 years just for fun.
                    Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

I actually play in a league like that. full defenses. It's kinda dumb, because you can just draft tackle machines, but....it's fun to field a whole roster I guess.

My friend and I have had that for 9 years just for fun.
                      Yea exactly, my sisters like omg omg JJwatt every single round lol. and I was telling her no, we want tackles more than sacks.

Comment

• Sacks are good for points, but negligible if you have a guy getting 10 tackles a game for more points.(speaking strictly IDP fantasy football of course)
                        Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Dez's sister >
                          My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

Comment

• Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
                            Dez's sister >
                            Watch yo mouth you Athenian boy lover.

Comment

Sacks are good for points, but negligible if you have a guy getting 10 tackles a game for more points.(speaking strictly IDP fantasy football of course)
                              I thinks it will be good for trades as well, sweeten a deal up a bit, chaaa know?

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                                I thinks it will be good for trades as well, sweeten a deal up a bit, chaaa know?
                                ehh...doubt it. trading is hard enough as it is...unless youre giving someone like Keuchly, or Bowman, I'm not sure I'd bat an eye at a defensive player
                                Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

Working...
                                X