X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
    k im out. have a good one

then why am I still in the ****ing office?

Comment

• Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post
      then why am I still in the ****ing office?
      The same reason everyone gets stuck in the office late: through a series of poor decisions.
      Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• An awkward moment:

When there's a loud noise in your office, and your co-workers ask if everything is ok, you tell them you just dropped something.
        When in reality, you fell asleep, and your head bounced off your phone & keyboard....
        Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

The same reason everyone gets stuck in the office late: through a series of poor decisions.
          Valid point but the poor decision that caused this was not mine. And it wasn't a series, it was just one

Comment

An awkward moment:

When there's a loud noise in your office, and your co-workers ask if everything is ok, you tell them you just dropped something.
            When in reality, you fell asleep, and your head bounced off your phone & keyboard....

"hey man, what's the big red mark on your forehead? it looks like the same pattern as that mat on your desk!"

Comment

"hey man, what's the big red mark on your forehead? it looks like the same pattern as that mat on your desk!"
              That's when you get unnaturally defensive, like..."Oh...that's: why don't you mind your own ****ing business, man!"
              Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

Valid point but the poor decision that caused this was not mine. And it wasn't a series, it was just one
                Well that stinks....
                I'm still hourly as of right now, so I don't even care if I get stuck here late.
                Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Brady's suspension overturned by the court.
                  Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                    Brady's suspension overturned by the court.
                    Good....
                    Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

Good....
                      I agree. Goodell was acting like Napoleon.

Comment

YUUUUUUUUUPPP
                        Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

I think its bull****. Its so ****ing lame of the players union backs Brady as well. Same goes for the players union in baseball who back steroid users. The guy cheated. 2 employees were fired, why? Why was the cell phone destroyed? Four games was lenient.

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                            I think its bull****. Its so ****ing lame of the players union backs Brady as well. Same goes for the players union in baseball who back steroid users. The guy cheated. 2 employees were fired, why? Why was the cell phone destroyed? Four games was lenient.
                            So when the Vikings were caught heating their footballs on the sidelines last year what was your position on that?

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                              this is such a biased POV.
                              **** everything about circumstantial evidence being counted as evidence. he said she said is not something that should be worth a damn in the world of sports.
                              Explain to me how Tom Brady cheated. Tell me more about how he doctored footballs.
                              Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• My point is: a 4 game suspension for AN OPINION...where someone THINKS that Tom Brady cheated, is straight up ****ing insane!!

It'd be like being ticketed for speeding because someone SAID you did.
                                edit - oh, and there MAY be a picture on my cell phone of my speedometer where it shows the needle at 100mph.....it might....maybe....who knows though, because someone just SAID that it was the case

Last edited by JPizzack; 09-03-2015, 11:46 AM.
                                Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

Working...
                                X