X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
    this is such a biased POV.
    **** everything about circumstantial evidence being counted as evidence. he said she said is not something that should be worth a damn in the world of sports.
    Explain to me how Tom Brady cheated. Tell me more about how he doctored footballs.
    Its clear he was ordering the staff to alter them to his liking. Read the ****ing rule book guys.

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
      So when the Vikings were caught heating their footballs on the sidelines last year what was your position on that?

They should be penalized as well. There is no accountability.

Comment

• Dave Tollefson tweets: "This makes our Super Bowl wins against the Patriots even more impressive. Should of had (Tom Coughlin) represent the league in court. He can beat them."

lmao buuuurn

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
          Its clear he was ordering the staff to alter them to his liking. Read the ****ing rule book guys.
          Why was it clear? Where was the evidence?

The commissioner is going into business for himself, making up his own rules as he goes, and that's the main issue there.
          I'm not saying Tom Brady is squeaky clean, but, you can't just accuse people of things to further your own agenda. It's ridiculous.
          Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

Why was it clear? Where was the evidence?

The commissioner is going into business for himself, making up his own rules as he goes, and that's the main issue there.
            I'm not saying Tom Brady is squeaky clean, but, you can't just accuse people of things to further your own agenda. It's ridiculous.
            Did you see the texts the equipment people were sending each other?

By regulation, all NFL game balls are supposed to be inflated to a range between 12.5 and 13.5 pounds per square inch (PSI). Rodger didnt make the rule.

Comment

By regulation, all NFL game balls are supposed to be inflated to a range between 12.5 and 13.5 pounds per square inch (PSI). Rodger didnt make the rule.
              You're defining what hearsay is.....nothing can be done about hearsay. Nothing.
              I hope youre ok with the fact that we tell everyone about all the LI hookers you've killed. Our opinion on a message board is admissible evidence after all. Enjoy life in prison!!
              Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

You're defining what hearsay is.....nothing can be done about hearsay. Nothing.
                I hope youre ok with the fact that we tell everyone about all the LI hookers you've killed. Our opinion on a message board is admissible evidence after all. Enjoy life in prison!!
                So why were they fired. They were fired for hearsay?

Comment

• when it comes to being right....i'm the ne plus ultra. so **** off, mate!!
                  Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

So why were they fired. They were fired for hearsay?
                    Because they are the ones who did the deed obviously.
                    Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

Because they are the ones who did the deed obviously.
                      And where did the order come from........?

I DEMAND accountability!
                      Last edited by dezzzR; 09-03-2015, 02:22 PM.

Comment

And where did the order come from........?
                        The fact that youre asking me, means that it's not evidence.

what is so hard for you to understand??? Accusing someone of something means they did it??
                        Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

Did you read anything in those emails that suggested that Tom Brady ordered them to reduce the inflation below that range? (which is 12.5 to 14.5 if my memory serves)

And I'll ask again....What was your opinion when the Vikings were caught heating the footballs on the sidelines? Did you think that Teddy Bridgewater should be suspended 4 games?
                          Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                            Did you read anything in those emails that suggested that Tom Brady ordered them to reduce the inflation below that range? (which is 12.5 to 14.5 if my memory serves)

And I'll ask again....What was your opinion when the Vikings were caught heating the footballs on the sidelines? Did you think that Teddy Bridgewater should be suspended 4 games?
                            Yes they were made public. Few of them said Brady wasnt happy with the PSI. lol

I did answer but I'll answer again, If it had any affect on the PSI, absolutely.

I mentioned this in the other thread but I know politics is frowned upon over there. Whats the difference between Hillary deleting her emails and Tom destroying his cell phone???????????
                            You know Hillarys guilty, why dont you think the same for Brady when he basically did the same exact thing?

Comment

The fact that youre asking me, means that it's not evidence.

what is so hard for you to understand??? Accusing someone of something means they did it??
                              The amount of evidence suggesting he was well aware of what was going on should have been reason enough to suspend him.

Comment

Yes they were made public. Few of them said Brady wasnt happy with the PSI. lol

I did answer but I'll answer again, If it had any affect on the PSI, absolutely.

I mentioned this in the other thread but I know politics is frowned upon over there. Whats the difference between Hillary deleting her emails and Tom destroying his cell phone???????????
                                You know Hillarys guilty, why dont you think the same for Brady when he basically did the same exact thing?
                                Holy **** there are so many things wrong with your flawed logic.....
                                1) You think that 1 guy is responsible for every single thing.
                                2) You're comparing a football player....which is a participant in a game mind you....source of entertainment....to a high ranking elected official.

You're kind of a joke right now, Dezz....
                                Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

Working...
                                X