This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
    The amount of evidence suggesting he was well aware of what was going on should have been reason enough to suspend him.
    the evidence of guys saying "Tom wants these deflated lol" is evidence......you sound like you're probably a Jets fan or something.....

You know how much evidence there was? None. No evidence. Hence why a judge openly mocked the NFL investigation process and the punishment of Brady for things he was simply accused of....
    Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
      Holy **** there are so many things wrong with your flawed logic.....
      1) You think that 1 guy is responsible for every single thing.
      2) You're comparing a football player....which is a participant in a game mind you....source of entertainment....to a high ranking elected official.

You're kind of a joke right now, Dezz....
      Oh so you think two avg Joes were just sitting around" Hey the Paahhts havent won a title in a hhwhile, how can we help Toaammy out. Oh I know lets deflate the balls a bit, make it easier to catch because Gahhd knows if Wes caught that paahsss in the fouth qawtah wed be Chaahmps in 11."
      Stop being such a simpleton. This came from Tom or Bill. Period. Its called using your brain, some people even call it common sense.

And the material is irrelevant, they both deleted or destroyed evidence!!!!!! MH think Hilldawgs guilty, why not Tom?

Comment

the evidence of guys saying "Tom wants these deflated lol" is evidence......you sound like you're probably a Jets fan or something.....

You know how much evidence there was? None. No evidence. Hence why a judge openly mocked the NFL investigation process and the punishment of Brady for things he was simply accused of....
        Then why even have witnesses take the stand in any case Pizz?

He should be charged with tampering of evidence but he wont cause hes Terrific Tom, the face of the NFL.

Two blue colar guys lost their jobs for a reason. The whole things a cover up.

Comment

The amount of evidence suggesting he was well aware of what was going on should have been reason enough to suspend him.
          It could just as easily be true that he thought the league had over inflated the balls and they wanted them down closer to 12.5 PSI. It could just as easily be true that they had instructions not to lets balls on the field that were at 14.5 PSI.

There is absolutely NO evidence that Tom Brady told them, or even suggested to them that they should deflate the balls below the league standards.
          Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
            It could just as easily be true that he thought the league had over inflated the balls and they wanted them down closer to 12.5 PSI. It could just as easily be true that they had instructions not to lets balls on the field that were at 14.5 PSI.

There is absolutely NO evidence that Tom Brady told them, or even suggested to them that they should deflate the balls below the league standards.
            The texts are evidence Tom knew!!! He can deny it until hes blue in the face but those guys still were fired. WHYYYYYYYYY?

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post

Exactly!! I don't see how you can tie any one person to the wrongdoing. The guys were fired because they were the responsible parties for ACTUALLY deflating the balls. Do I think Tom Brady was involved? I don't care one way or another. All I know Is that there is not one single piece of evidence that says he was in fact responsible for any of it....and guess what, a judge agrees apparently....
              Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

Exactly!! I don't see how you can tie any one person to the wrongdoing. The guys were fired because they were the responsible parties for ACTUALLY deflating the balls. Do I think Tom Brady was involved? I don't care one way or another. All I know Is that there is not one single piece of evidence that says he was in fact responsible for any of it....and guess what, a judge agrees apparently....
                Nobody cares that you dont care!!

I think the two equipment people are evidence. Start there. Someone told them to do it, whoever it was needs to be held accountable. I dont think thats wrong.

The judge has Brady on his ****in Fantasy team, give me a break.

Comment

The fact that youre asking me, means that it's not evidence.

what is so hard for you to understand??? Accusing someone of something means they did it??
                  No, the ball being under 12.5 psi means they did it.

Comment

• ugh I keep thinking its Friday.

Comment

• Dezz has still yet to even bring one thing that supports his argument.

I REALLY don't understand how someone saying that someone else did something could be considered remotely close to evidence of whatever the accusation is.
                      Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

Dezz has still yet to even bring one thing that supports his argument.

I REALLY don't understand how someone saying that someone else did something could be considered remotely close to evidence of whatever the accusation is.
                        text messages between two equipment managers saying "Tom wants this Tom wants that, Toms being a **** cause the balls arent perfect." Thats evidence to me. Tom destroying his cell phone is evidence to me. Tom getting caught lying that" he didnt know anything about it" is evidence to me. I can read between the lines.

Comment

The texts are evidence Tom knew!!! He can deny it until hes blue in the face but those guys still were fired. WHYYYYYYYYY?
                          Knew about what? Knew that they needed to keep the PSI at 12.5 or knew that they were going to deflate it to less than 12.5?

Remember one of the texts...that the ref had screwed them. That suggests that the ref had the PSI too high. It's just as likely that if he "knew" anything, he knew that they needed to make sure the balls were at the low side of the PSI requirements.

Comment

text messages between two equipment managers saying "Tom wants this Tom wants that, Toms being a **** cause the balls arent perfect." Thats evidence to me. Tom destroying his cell phone is evidence to me. Tom getting caught lying that" he didnt know anything about it" is evidence to me. I can read between the lines.
                            The same is true with Eli. You saw what the equiptment guys had to go through to get the balls to where he wanted.

You are assuming that Brady was asking them to deflate them below the requirement. It's just as possible (actually MORE possible because there were no texts or emails that suggested otherwise) that Tom wanted the balls at 12.5.

Comment

• I'm just curious as to why we're considering text messages between 2 equipment managers evidence....

If you're implementing someone as a guilty party, and it involves text messages, you better show me Tom Brady's phone number, otherwise, what people are talking about does not matter at all.

If I text Morehead about your hooker murdering, is that evidence that you in fact did it!!
                              Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

I'm just curious as to why we're considering text messages between 2 equipment managers evidence....

If you're implementing someone as a guilty party, and it involves text messages, you better show me Tom Brady's phone number, otherwise, what people are talking about does not matter at all.

If I text Morehead about your hooker murdering, is that evidence that you in fact did it!!
                                Iv never denied it...

Comment

Working...
                                X