This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jmike View Post
    Wasn't sure what else to call it, since Mike Kensil went to the game to speak to the officials and also sent emails to Blandino and Riverson who brought the issue to Walt Anderson. Seems to me like they planned to let the Pats get the balls on the field and at some point in the game check the pressure. So call it whatever you want.
    Yea I wouldn't know what to call it. Having balls with the lower pressure isn't the issue. USING THEM is an issue. So I suppose it would make sense for them to prove it by seeing it actually happen.
    Idk....this whole thing has been so ****ing ridiculous that it seems like a staged reality show. It's the Total Divas of professional sports. Sometimes the NFL pisses me off. this is one of those times.
    Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
      Having balls with the lower pressure isn't the issue.
      You would know better than me.

Comment

• Originally posted by jmike View Post
        Wasn't sure what else to call it, since Mike Kensil went to the game to speak to the officials and also sent emails to Blandino and Riverson who brought the issue to Walt Anderson. Seems to me like they planned to let the Pats get the balls on the field and at some point in the game check the pressure. So call it whatever you want.
        That is exactly what it was. The league did a sting operation on one of it's teams. Friggin ridiculous.
        Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
          That is exactly what it was. The league did a sting operation on one of it's teams. Friggin ridiculous.
          Can't disagree with that. They went out of their way to make the league look bad. All this should have been handled behind closed doors.

Comment

• yea, kind of hard for people to use the "integrity of the game" argument when the league doesn't even seem to care about it's own integrity, or image.
            Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Hey guys
              I'm moving to the sun
              Bye
              Mood: WOOF!

Comment

• Steve :-(

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudy View Post
                  Steve :-(
                  Hurts right in the feels.

Comment

• Ew. Dez posted something.

Barf

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudy View Post
                      Ew. Dez posted something.

Barf
                      I knew you missed flirting with me. Playing hard to get only hurts you Rudy.

Comment

• mgs5 is dooooooooope.

Comment

• WHAT THE ****

Did we really release Weatherford?? Like, is it confirmed? I can't find it anywhere else in the sports world.....

Why would we do that? We have no punters, and he's one of the only likeable guys on the whole damn roster. I always though he'd been very consistent for us.
                          Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

WHAT THE ****

Did we really release Weatherford?? Like, is it confirmed? I can't find it anywhere else in the sports world.....

Why would we do that? We have no punters, and he's one of the only likeable guys on the whole damn roster. I always though he'd been very consistent for us.
                            Our offense is so good we're never going to have to punt.
                            Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                              Our offense is so good we're never going to have to punt.
                              riiiiiight....cuz that's realistic lol
                              Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

WHAT THE ****

If you can't find it anywhere in the sports world, you fail at internets

Comment

Working...
                                X