This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jonathan Dwyer suspended. There go all of my FF teams -________-
    My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

Comment

• Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
      Jonathan Dwyer suspended. There go all of my FF teams -________-
      Rough draft if Dwyer was a key player.

Comment

• Originally posted by jmike View Post
        bite me
        Looking to make up already?

Comment

• Whatever. I have Ray Rice to fill in for the time being.

Comment

• You guys ever watch the show the league ?

Comment

I think the finger should be pointed more at Bill than Tom. Tom is just a product of the culture Bill created.
              I guess no matter who done what there was something there and it needed to be dealt with....Maybe I'm just to old school but stuff like this is ruining the game for me...trying to beat the rules instead of the team your playing...its like hurrying to get a snap off cause you think your WR dropped the ball wtf is up with that.... is that not trying to beat the system or the rules ? isn't that a form of cheating ? not playing fair and sq......Idk anymore they need to stop all the bull**** and get back to playing with honor...

Comment

• Originally posted by alentown pa View Post
                You guys ever watch the show the league ?
                Yeah

Comment

• Originally posted by byron View Post
                  I guess no matter who done what there was something there and it needed to be dealt with....Maybe I'm just to old school but stuff like this is ruining the game for me...trying to beat the rules instead of the team your playing...its like hurrying to get a snap off cause you think your WR dropped the ball wtf is up with that.... is that not trying to beat the system or the rules ? isn't that a form of cheating ? not playing fair and sq......Idk anymore they need to stop all the bull**** and get back to playing with honor...
                  agreed Byron and I don't give Brady a pass he is smug ***** who also a liar. I hate em

Comment

Maybe you are now, but when you look at the alternative you will change your mind.
                    I was joking.. I'm living the alternative if we are taking about old ...my son is your age ......time waits for no one .....

Comment

• Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
                      Yeah
                      Just started watching it on Netflix. It is hilarious. I never knew why people in my league called me taco but now I get it and am pissed lol

Comment

• JP - see you Sunday!

http://heyevent.com/event/ib5jwqucks...ony-point-park

Have you ever been? I've been attending since it started and have only missed 2 years. I was lucky enough to back up Pete Seeger a few times (and then he even "let" me carry his crap back to his house for him) and another time - one I missed of course - was 2012 when this happened:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ErLEFZTRA2w

That's a lifelong friend of mine and his daughter and some dude.....

Comment

I was joking.. I'm living the alternative if we are taking about old ...my son is your age ......time waits for no one .....
                          Truer words were never spoken. 34 is the new 24 that's what I try to tell myself.

Comment

• http://www.hark.com/clips/rgsqcfpqth...iddle-class-38

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudy View Post
                              Men are dumb
                              really ?

Comment

I know and I responded with a joke, seems my humor was lost in text....sigh

Comment

Working...
                                X