• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by byron View Post
    really ?
    yes
    Mood: WOOF!

Comment

• Hey Sarc, I asked my dad if he knew yours, said he knew of him"He was up there(rank wise) right? We didnt really hang out with bosses." Mentioned seeing him on a few crime scenes in the Bronx.

Comment

• Originally posted by jmike View Post
        I know and I responded with a joke, seems my humor was lost in text....sigh
        oh sorry jmike... don't mind me I'm a little slow maybe what Rudy says about men being dumb is true....I'm ok with that ...

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudy View Post
          yes
          just men?

Comment

• Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post
            JP - see you Sunday!

http://heyevent.com/event/ib5jwqucks...ony-point-park

Have you ever been? I've been attending since it started and have only missed 2 years. I was lucky enough to back up Pete Seeger a few times (and then he even "let" me carry his crap back to his house for him) and another time - one I missed of course - was 2012 when this happened:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ErLEFZTRA2w

That's a lifelong friend of mine and his daughter and some dude.....
            That's awesome about Bernie Williams showing up. That girl is pretty good too. What is that like a music festival or something?

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudy View Post
              yes

Lol. You should the one guy here is trying to watch the Giants or something on his wedding day and his wife is cool with it I guess. I didnt really read much of the thread but it was pretty funny.

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                Hey Sarc, I asked my dad if he knew yours, said he knew of him"He was up there(rank wise) right? We didnt really hang out with bosses." Mentioned seeing him on a few crime scenes in the Bronx.

LOL, yup - that sounds like him. He was stationed in the Bronx for a long time...which was nice, since that's where we lived.

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                  Sarc
                  I coined this.
                  My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

Comment

• Originally posted by alentown pa View Post
                    Lol. You should the one guy here is trying to watch the Giants or something on his wedding day and his wife is cool with it I guess. I didnt really read much of the thread but it was pretty funny.
                    I did. I dared him to watch the game so his wife would get mad at him lol

Comment

That's awesome about Bernie Williams showing up. That girl is pretty good too. What is that like a music festival or something?

It's really just a big end of the summer outdoor party, right on the banks of the Hudson river. Local musicians sign up and everybody gets to do about 3 songs. It's a lot fun because after the first hour or so, the conventions get dropped and everyone just joins one another onstage. It's a fun little community.

Comment

• Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
                        I coined this.
                        Hey

Comment

I thought I straightened that guy out?

Comment

• Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
                            I coined this.

Vouch. Payment is due.

Comment

I thought I straightened that guy out?
                              His football weekends are going to take a bit of hit once he is married. It completely wiped out my watching of college football all day Saturday. Once you have a kid though in my case it is a flip of the coin if I will get to see the game without DVRing it. I went from knowing to who was on the practice squad a couple years ago to not knowing that Rolle is no longer on the team two weeks ago.

Comment

It's really just a big end of the summer outdoor party, right on the banks of the Hudson river. Local musicians sign up and everybody gets to do about 3 songs. It's a lot fun because after the first hour or so, the conventions get dropped and everyone just joins one another onstage. It's a fun little community.
                                Yea it looks pretty cool.

Comment

Working...
                                X