Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For what it's worth, I'm a lot more confident about the offense than I was last year.....but I'm INTRIGUED by the defense. I like our corners, if that means anything....my main concern is how UN-Giants our D-line has been for some time.
    Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• Originally posted by jmike View Post
      You should have them soon. I am assuming you are not an active shareholder. If you are, get your *** numbers to your accountant.
      Correct, ma'am!

They do this **** every year....the friggin' K1 comes like Sept 12th. Drives my accountant crazy....

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
        Might go to Billy Bobs BBQ in PK on Sunday for the game if youre interested. I hate night games since I get up early on Mondays, but....what are ya gonna do, right?!
        If I'm up this weekend I will definitely go. Will let you know by text, pizz

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
          For what it's worth, I'm a lot more confident about the offense than I was last year.....but I'm INTRIGUED by the defense. I like our corners, if that means anything....my main concern is how UN-Giants our D-line has been for some time.
          There seems to be a lot of "OK" players on defense.
          We have one great player on the team and that's ODB. For some reason we are starting Kuhn at DT. Can someone explain this?
          I do think the O line with do OK this year. I do think we will run the ball much better, especially if Jennings stays healthy. I see us having some good days on offense.
          The defense? I just don't know. And I REALLY don't know about Spagnuolo. Talk about living in the past. Our genius HC reached back into our history to pluck Spags from football hell. Seems like he's looking back as usual and not forward.
          Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
            I'd like nothing better.

But I have no real opinion on this team. We were 6-10 and looked horrible this preseason. If we were 10-6 last year I would dismiss the preseason, but we're coming off two bad years and I just don't see where we've improved. We're without our best D lineman and our best O lineman. Cruz is on the sidelines. Our LT is a rookie who hasn't learned to pass block yet, although I think he will be a good player down the road.
            Our HC is an old, stubborn fossil who's still in the 19th century.

But we could surprise I guess. I can see us winning 8 or 9 games but I think it'll be more like 6.
            Youve said the run defense looks better. That alone would of helped win a few more games last year.

Comment

And people are picking on Ryan's obsession with feet.....
              I have a theory that MH and Tom are brothers who had a falling out, MHs fault of course.

Comment

There seems to be a lot of "OK" players on defense.
                We have one great player on the team and that's ODB. For some reason we are starting Kuhn at DT. Can someone explain this?
                I do think the O line with do OK this year. I do think we will run the ball much better, especially if Jennings stays healthy. I see us having some good days on offense.
                The defense? I just don't know. And I REALLY don't know about Spagnuolo. Talk about living in the past. Our genius HC reached back into our history to pluck Spags from football hell. Seems like he's looking back as usual and not forward.
                Who should start instead of Kuhn?

Comment

• Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post
                  Correct, ma'am!

They do this **** every year....the friggin' K1 comes like Sept 12th. Drives my accountant crazy....
                  Would drive me crazy also. There are a ton of ways to avoid this, but this isn't the forum for it. Just make sure you withhold 110% and the extension shouldn't matter.

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                    I have a theory that MH and Tom are brothers who had a falling out, MHs fault of course.
                    I was referring to your desire to feed other people rancid bird.

Comment

• I agree with Morehead to some extent; I have no read on this time this year at all. I obviously disagree with him about the pre-season part, it doesn't really mean anything to me.

Comment

So my buddy from Orange, CT calls me before every season starts and the day after every game just to talk about the Giants. He's the most pumped up, optimistic Giants fan I know. Loves Eli, Coughlin etc.....

Even he doesn't think we're going to be any good. That's a very bad sign.
                        Talk about signs...Jesus we have watched this team get steadily worst for the last three years....And then watched this gd joke of a preseason....top that off with the team getting inundated with injuries once again.....I'm all for being optimistic... so yeah we are going to go 16-0 ! ....well here's my ****ing problem with that, I can say or type that a hundred times a day but truly believing it is another matter, so I don't do it....All we have as fans is hope and even that is by choice.....so here's what I'm going to do and have been doing for over 50 years, I'm going to hope they win every Sunday... rather than give up on the season now......

I'll add this board needs some winning football.... its become one negative place to visit

Comment

Would drive me crazy also. There are a ton of ways to avoid this, but this isn't the forum for it. Just make sure you withhold 110% and the extension shouldn't matter.
                          I never over withhold. I'm not in the business of supplying the gubmint with free loans. Eff 'merica!

Comment

• nah...16-0 baby, let's party!

Comment

If I'm up this weekend I will definitely go. Will let you know by text, pizz
                              Cool man....hope to see ya.
                              Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

I never over withhold. I'm not in the business of supplying the gubmint with free loans. Eff 'merica!
                                Well if you don't withhold 110% and you owe taxes at the end, you may be slapped with a failure to properly pay penalty. On top of that the interest owed from April 15th until you pay. So you might be better off over withholding than under withholding in your situation as the fee loan is lest costly than the interest and penalties you will be paying them.

Comment

Working...
                                X