Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Rudy View Post
    Will you be there for my sentencing?
    I will look for it in the news, I suppose...
    Oderint Dum Metuant

    It's too bad, I'm too good....

    Comment


    • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
      If my math is right (and it's probably not, *Trust a banker*), I think by the end of tmrw I will have worked 55 hours out of a possible 57 hours of operation. I'm shot.
      But........My paycheck is lookin' jacked

      Buck up, sonny - if you're not logging at least a solid 65 to 70 hours a week you're dogging it.

      Sarcasman, taskmaster

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post
        Buck up, sonny - if you're not logging at least a solid 65 to 70 hours a week you're dogging it.

        Sarcasman, taskmaster
        lol, stupid Americans.....
        That's the bull**** they want you to believe lol. I remember an argument where My grandfather once called my dad lazy because he would always fall asleep on the weekends. My grandfather worked 40 hours a week in an IBM office for 35 years, while my dad drove a truck for 65+ hours a week across the country.
        Different times, man....I don't know who made up the rules
        Oderint Dum Metuant

        It's too bad, I'm too good....

        Comment


        • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
          New York Giants WR Victor Cruz recently held a massive mansion party (video within) to signify "The Return," but as of Thursday, remains sidelined with a calf injury and will likely be out on Sunday night against the Dallas Cowboys. He hasn't practiced in three weeks.
          He better get straight fast, I drafted him last night. Thank god it was in the 11th round

          Comment


          • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
            lol, stupid Americans.....
            That's the bull**** they want you to believe lol. I remember an argument where My grandfather once called my dad lazy because he would always fall asleep on the weekends. My grandfather worked 40 hours a week in an IBM office for 35 years, while my dad drove a truck for 65+ hours a week across the country.
            Different times, man....I don't know who made up the rules

            I think Morehead makes up the rules.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post
              He better get straight fast, I drafted him last night. Thank god it was in the 11th round
              Hes done here.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post
                I think Morehead makes up the rules.
                That's just not true.

                Of course the rules of common men simply don't apply to me....So there's that.
                Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                  That's just not true.

                  Of course the rules of common men simply don't apply to me....So there's that.
                  Yea, because you complain like a woman.
                  Oderint Dum Metuant

                  It's too bad, I'm too good....

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                    Yea, because you complain like a woman.
                    Whatever it takes.

                    You should see the letter I wrote to our Governor yesterday over my wife's handicap permit.
                    I'm sure my name is mud in the Statehouse.
                    Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                      Whatever it takes.

                      You should see the letter I wrote to our Governor yesterday over my wife's handicap permit.
                      I'm sure my name is mud in the Statehouse.
                      lol nice.
                      let me guess, a bunch of bureaucratic bull**** red tape?
                      Oderint Dum Metuant

                      It's too bad, I'm too good....

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                        lol nice.
                        let me guess, a bunch of bureaucratic bull**** red tape?
                        Exactly. And our new governor is a republican. I told him how disappointed I was in him that things haven't changed since he was elected.
                        Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

                        Comment


                        • http://www.aol.com/article/2015/09/1...%3D-1227615517


                          lol

                          Comment


                          • Nothing better than your FF stud getting a garbage TD with 1 second left in the game.
                            Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

                            Comment


                            • Pats are in 100% **** you mode.
                              Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                                Hes done here.
                                SHUT UP!!

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X