This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
    I'm sure my name is mud in the Statehouse.
    I'm pretty sure that makes you a great american.

That, or a member of the specific element. One or the other.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post
      SHUT UP!!
      Im serious, I see him playing a handful of games this year and being extremely mediocre. Hope Im wrong. Then again I can see the Giants giving him ANOTHER chance next year. The guy hasnt had a good season since 11. What are we paying for?

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
        Yea, because you complain like a woman.

Comment

• Where were you 14 years ago today?
          I was in school walking into homeroom when I heard some say "A plane hit the WTC". I thought nothing of it, I thought it was a small prop plane. On my way to 3rd period I heard someone yelling another plan hit the towers. Then I knew immediately it was some kind of attack. The school let us out early and most us stood on the benches of the baseball field, we could see the smoke. I'll never forget standing there, all the emotions, mostly rage.
          My dad lost a few close friends from the PD and FD. You can tell theyre all on his mind today.

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
            Where were you 14 years ago today?
            I was in school walking into homeroom when I heard some say "A plane hit the WTC". I thought nothing of it, I thought it was a small prop plane. On my way to 3rd period I heard someone yelling another plan hit the towers. Then I knew immediately it was some kind of attack. The school let us out early and most us stood on the benches of the baseball field, we could see the smoke. I'll never forget standing there, all the emotions, mostly rage.
            My dad lost a few close friends from the PD and FD. You can tell theyre all on his mind today.
            It was the 2nd week of my freshman year of college. I was just waking up, and my mom called me and asked me to tell her what the hell was going on because she was at work already.
            Flipped on the TV about 2 mins before the 2nd plane hit. That's when it all felt significantly more real.
            The rest of my day is kind of a blur.
            Needless to say, I didn't go to class that day.
            Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post

I was watching the second plane hit the tower from a 36th floor conference room in midtown. Then I spent the rest of the afternoon getting drunk with my sister and a friend.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post
                I was watching the second plane hit the tower from a 36th floor conference room in midtown. Then I spent the rest of the afternoon getting drunk with my sister and a friend.
                I was home but my wife was on a plane stopped on the runway in Hartford. She called me to ask what was going on since the pilot said something about the WTC, and they were waiting for the OK to take off. I told her to get off the plane no matter what.
                They ended up going back to the terminal anyway.
                Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

• Sad and frightening day for every one.

Comment

• Where were you 14 years ago today?
                    My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

Comment

• Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
                      Man thats sounds horrible.

Side note. they call kindergarten homeroom in jersey?
                      "I punched the **** out of em in the back with an uppercut"
                      - Marshawn Lynch

Comment

• I was on the road headed to a job site with a load of building material ...I was building a garage for a State Police Officer anyhow he filled me in....I remember thinking this might set off a world war......

Comment

• K1 arrived today. My accountant is pissed because now he has to pul all this **** together and file me by the 15th.

I wish they'd send it earlier but I've got plans this weekend so I won't spend any time thinking about this.

Sarcasman, selfish *****

Comment

• Was in third grade. Sitting in math class ready to go home. Then I noticed a lot of the students being pulled out of class, parents getting them early. I was so mad because I wanted to go home early too. My mom eventually comes and is all hysterical. She's like "The world trade has collapsed!!" Literally, I was like ".................ok." Did not even gaf. Not one. Then my mom was like "no a very big explosion happened and the towers are collapsing." She did not know at the time it was a terror attack. Then my dumbass says "well did they call the fire department?" asdfgghkkahauek. Anyway, we go home and turned on the TV, and that's when I was like "oh ****." And my mom was getting calls from everyone asking about my dad. Dad worked 2 blocks from the building. They all evacuated but he actually went back to grab his camera. He said he took another route to the bridge because it was faster. He said debris was everywhere and it was so many people. He said he couldn't get signal anywhere until he reached the bridge and this lne guy was talking on the phone in this one little tiny spot. My dad asked if he could stand there to make a phone call and the guy said yes. Calls my mom and others to say he's okay. He was able to ****ing drive home?? I don't know what the **** this man is made from but you were able to evacuate, walk 30 minutes to the bridge and then go back to get a car? Holy ****. Anyway he also drove his friend which was nice of him. When he got home, only his bottom pants and shoes were covered with debris.
                            Mood: WOOF!

Comment

• Originally posted by gurujot View Post
                              Man thats sounds horrible.

Side note. they call kindergarten homeroom in jersey?
                              that was actually me passing dez's post off as my own
                              My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

Comment

• Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
                                that was actually me passing dez's post off as my own
                                Isn't there a no explaining the jokes rule here?

if not, there oughta be, imnsho tbqh

Comment

Working...
                                X