Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So that was hands down some of the ****tiest play calling I've seen during my tenure as a Giants fan.
    "I punched the **** out of em in the back with an uppercut"
    - Marshawn Lynch

Comment

• Originally posted by gurujot View Post
      So that was hands down some of the ****tiest play calling I've seen during my tenure as a Giants fan.
      One of them, absolutely. I thought that PI against DC really killed us though.

Comment

• Originally posted by gurujot View Post
        So that was hands down some of the ****tiest play calling I've seen during my tenure as a Giants fan.
        Yuuuuupppp
        Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
          One of them, absolutely. I thought that PI against DC really killed us though.
          Yea....I mean it definitely should have been a won game well before the end, but....jebus ****ing crikes....what were the trying to accomplish??! Run the clock out, run the ball!!
          Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• A three phase failure. I recall saying that a lot last year as well.......this ain't good.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post
              A three phase failure. I recall saying that a lot last year as well.......this ain't good.
              this sort of **** has been going on for years

Comment

• Now we hear from Jennings that they had instructions not to score. That may be the dumbest thing I've ever neard. So unless he's lying, the coaching staff has lost their collective mind.

That is actually dumber than Eli's play. Does anyone have a friggin brain on this team???
                Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                  Now we hear from Jennings that they had instructions not to score. That may be the dumbest thing I've ever neard. So unless he's lying, the coaching staff has lost their collective mind.

That is actually dumber than Eli's play. Does anyone have a friggin brain on this team???
                  The only thing I can think of was they figured they werent going to score and wanted to keep the clock running but then why throw it 3rd? Eli should have called an audible, plain and simple.

Comment

• Why must this team give me clinical depression, high blood pressure, and suicidal ideation every ****ing year?

You wanna laugh? It's my birthday today, and guess what happened last year on this day? We got our *** whooped by the Cardinals. It's become a yearly tradition for me to feel like garbage on my birthday thanks to the Giants.

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                      The only thing I can think of was they figured they werent going to score and wanted to keep the clock running but then why throw it 3rd? Eli should have called an audible, plain and simple.
                      It wouldn't have mattered though. Had they scored, there would have been ~90 seconds left and we would be up by 10........yea, the Cowboys aren't going to be doing a damn thing about that. Like, MAYBE they score, but with no timeouts, it'd be miraculous, but still down by 2-3.
                      Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Originally posted by egyptian420 View Post
                        Why must this team give me clinical depression, high blood pressure, and suicidal ideation every ****ing year?

You wanna laugh? It's my birthday today, and guess what happened last year on this day? We got our *** whooped by the Cardinals. It's become a yearly tradition for me to feel like garbage on my birthday thanks to the Giants.
                        Yea.....at least last year we didn't open @ a divisional game, and have a game won BEFORE pissing it away. lol
                        I was at that game last year.................it wasn't as bad as this =(

btw, welcome back, *******!!
                        Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                          Yea.....at least last year we didn't open @ a divisional game, and have a game won BEFORE pissing it away. lol
                          I was at that game last year.................it wasn't as bad as this =(

btw, welcome back, *******!!
                          Yupp...feels good to be back with you mutts for another round

After seeing the Bills play yesterday I'm considering selling these Bills/Giants tickets I have lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by egyptian420 View Post
                            Yupp...feels good to be back with you mutts for another round

After seeing the Bills play yesterday I'm considering selling these Bills/Giants tickets I have lmao
                            Why?? At least you'd see a Bills game! HEEEYYYOOOO
                            Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Giants losses honestly don't even affect me anymore.
                              My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

Comment

• Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
                                Giants losses honestly don't even affect me anymore.
                                Normal ones don't. The first one always stings the worst for me, and then my expectations settle, and I'm back to my usual POV
                                Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

Working...
                                X