Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • "On the first-down play, I was told, 'Rashad, don't score. On second down, 'Rashad, don't score.' I was tempted to say, 'Forget it,' and go score because I could. But I didn't want to be that guy. But definitely, I was asked not to score.

    It looked like he was getting stuffed anyway. Tom homerism aside, I dont think it was Tom, I think it was Eli. Well find out soon enough I guess.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by egyptian420 View Post
      Why must this team give me clinical depression, high blood pressure, and suicidal ideation every ****ing year?

      You wanna laugh? It's my birthday today, and guess what happened last year on this day? We got our *** whooped by the Cardinals. It's become a yearly tradition for me to feel like garbage on my birthday thanks to the Giants.
      Last night felt like a swift kick to the **** after Odell got the 1st down.

      Comment


      • Morehead State got #0820wned this week. No surprise there.
        My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
          "On the first-down play, I was told, 'Rashad, don't score. On second down, 'Rashad, don't score.' I was tempted to say, 'Forget it,' and go score because I could. But I didn't want to be that guy. But definitely, I was asked not to score.

          It looked like he was getting stuffed anyway. Tom homerism aside, I dont think it was Tom, I think it was Eli. Well find out soon enough I guess.
          This stuff sounds crazy to me...just when I'm ready to forget about that ****show, stuff like this makes me want to dwell on it some more and gain more clarity about just wtf happened last night

          Comment


          • Your sig gifs are redundant. We knew we had zero pass rush going into this season. lol
            Oderint Dum Metuant

            It's too bad, I'm too good....

            Comment


            • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
              The only thing I can think of was they figured they werent going to score and wanted to keep the clock running but then why throw it 3rd? Eli should have called an audible, plain and simple.
              Why tell him not to score if they figure they won't score. This actually makes no sense
              "I punched the **** out of em in the back with an uppercut"
              - Marshawn Lynch

              Comment


              • Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
                Giants losses honestly don't even affect me anymore.
                This one actually hurt. Messed up my morning when I was reminded of it
                "I punched the **** out of em in the back with an uppercut"
                - Marshawn Lynch

                Comment


                • I was all like #0820mg when I heard the Jennings bit
                  My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by gurujot View Post
                    Why tell him not to score if they figure they won't score. This actually makes no sense
                    To keep the clock moving, I dont know, Im trying to rationalize.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
                      Morehead State got #0820wned this week. No surprise there.
                      Strange thing is that my other GMB team is very similar to this one, and I won by 50 and still counting. Probably end up with about 130 points.
                      I still like my team though in our league.
                      Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                        Strange thing is that my other GMB team is very similar to this one, and I won by 50 and still counting. Probably end up with about 130 points.
                        I still like my team though in our league.
                        Yeah, you should be fine.
                        My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

                        Comment


                        • Officially 16 weeks left in the coughlin era.

                          It was a solid 11 years but everything ends someday. Too bad we're gonna get the worst replacement possible
                          "I punched the **** out of em in the back with an uppercut"
                          - Marshawn Lynch

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
                            Yeah, you should be fine.
                            I'm counting on ODB which means I'm counting on Eli.
                            Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by gurujot View Post
                              Officially 16 weeks left in the coughlin era.

                              It was a solid 11 years but everything ends someday. Too bad we're gonna get the worst replacement possible
                              I see someone doesn't like Nick Saban.
                              My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                                I'm counting on ODB which means I'm counting on Eli.
                                oof. good luck with that. I'm starting to think 2012 Victor Cruz with OBJ.
                                My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X