5. September
        6. April
        7. August
        8. March
        9. February
        10. January
        11. November
        12. December
        Absolutely garbage list. September is easily the best month. Great people are born in it and its particularly easy to get some ounani during the first couple weeks of the month
        "I punched the **** out of em in the back with an uppercut"
        - Marshawn Lynch

Comment

• Originally posted by gurujot View Post
          Absolutely garbage list. September is easily the best month. Great people are born in it and its particularly easy to get some ounani during the first couple weeks of the month
          That's just the AP poll not sure what the coach's poll looks like

Comment

September is such a transitional month IMO it between summer and fall. It's like make your mind up already. September is okay but October is where the fun is at.

Comment

• Originally posted by alentown pa View Post
              September is such a transitional month IMO it between summer and fall. It's like make your mind up already. September is okay but October is where the fun is at.
              The transition is what makes it great. October is where it gets cold and August is usually really hot. September has its really hot and cold days but for the most part the weather is good.

I was supposed to be born in the end of august though. Came out almost a month late or something
              "I punched the **** out of em in the back with an uppercut"
              - Marshawn Lynch

Comment

• September is ****ing wack. 9/11 alone makes it depressing and then just school. Ugh, no.
                Mood: WOOF!

Comment

The transition is what makes it great. October is where it gets cold and August is usually really hot. September has its really hot and cold days but for the most part the weather is good.

I was supposed to be born in the end of august though. Came out almost a month late or something
                  You are a September homer

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudy View Post
                    September is ****ing wack. 9/11 alone makes it depressing and then just school. Ugh, no.
                    Good point Rudy. I knew I liked you

Comment

• December is the best month because of New Years Eve, my birthday, Christmas, my birthday, Kwanza, my birthday, Hanukkah, my birthday, presents, my birthday. Days off for holidays, even if you don't celebrate them, my birthday.

The only thing that sucks would be the weather. But even snow can be lovely.

Comment

• Originally posted by alentown pa View Post
                        Good point Rudy. I knew I liked you
                        We complete each other <3

Comment

• What makes October so special? Halloween? That **** comes at the last day of the month. What else happens in October?

And shouldn't October be the 8th month instead of the 10th?

Comment

• That picture of Tom Petty looks like a chimp wearing sunglasses.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudy View Post
                              What makes October so special? Halloween? That **** comes at the last day of the month. What else happens in October?

And shouldn't October be the 8th month instead of the 10th?
                              The weather is the best. You have the baseball playoffs. The football season is still fresh and even if you like a lousy football team there is still hope. Great month for horror movies. Halloween is s cheap holiday, at Halloween parties in college girls dress sexy. It's the best month by far.
                              Last edited by alentown pa; 09-15-2015, 06:54 PM.

Comment

• I like October and I used to go to a really great Halloween party every year. But no more, attached now and she doesn't like that party. But my costumes are still awesome :-)

Oh and chocolate. And Apple cider, love apple cider.

Comment

Working...
                                X