X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
    I was on the brink of saying this last year, but now I'm ready to:

**** Tom Coughlin. I don't care about his 2 Super Bowl rings.

Would you keep a player whos been pretty much the worst at his job for 3+ yrs than anyone in the league?(notice Kiwanuka doesn't have a job? 2 years being the worst starter in the league)
    Then why would you keep a useless coach of the same caliber??
    Stfu you fake *** fan.

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
      Stfu you fake *** fan.
      You're the one who is ok with a terrible ineffective coach past his prime, but I'm a fake fan? lol ok Dezz....
      Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

Stfu you fake *** fan.
        Kiwi was far from useless. Played more than one position. Was good against the run. Highly intelligent guy and a good character type guy. Never complained about being moved around. The guy was a team player. He had value.

Comment

You're the one who is ok with a terrible ineffective coach past his prime, but I'm a fake fan? lol ok Dezz....
          " I dont care about 2 superbowls" meehhh (mocking voice)

Comment

• Kiwi sucked
            Mood: WOOF!

Comment

• Wrong Rudy

Comment

" I dont care about 2 superbowls" meehhh (mocking voice)
                Actually, I said I don't care about HIS 2 SUPER BOWL RINGS.....because living in the past as you do, is stupid.
                Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Originally posted by alentown pa View Post
                  Wrong Rudy
                  She's not wrong. He was very bad after his first 3 years.
                  Your point about him being flexible is kind of irrelevant. You can plug people wherever you see fit, doesn't mean they should be there.

My company could put me as the HR director, but since I have no background in that, fair to say I'd be pretty bad at that job. lol

Kiwi was often the slowest player on the field, and not agile enough to play either DE side.
                  Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

She's not wrong. He was very bad after his first 3 years.
                    Your point about him being flexible is kind of irrelevant. You can plug people wherever you see fit, doesn't mean they should be there.

My company could put me as the HR director, but since I have no background in that, fair to say I'd be pretty bad at that job. lol

Kiwi was often the slowest player on the field, and not agile enough to play either DE side.
                    Bingo.

Kiwi was repeatedly inserted into the lineup ONLY because he was "versatile." NOT because he was actually good at said position.
                    When we needed corners, we inserted Rolle in the nickel CB spot. Was he good? No. Versatility does not mesn anything.

Comment

Actually, I said I don't care about HIS 2 SUPER BOWL RINGS
                      yea cause theres a difference??????????????

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudy View Post
                        Bingo.

Kiwi was repeatedly inserted into the lineup ONLY because he was "versatile." NOT because he was actually good at said position.
                        When we needed corners, we inserted Rolle in the nickel CB spot. Was he good? No. Versatility does not mesn anything.
                        But to say that he sucks or was useless ? He was not an all pro player by any stretch but he was a solid player against the run at both positions for years. He was also good past his first 3 seasons in the league. Go back and watch games from 2011. And to say that versatility means nothing when it comes to football or a football player is being foolish.

Comment

• So you guys ready?
                          "I punched the **** out of em in the back with an uppercut"
                          - Marshawn Lynch

Comment

• Why is dez so pissy today?
                            My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

Comment

• Originally posted by alentown pa View Post
                              But to say that he sucks or was useless ? He was not an all pro player by any stretch but he was a solid player against the run at both positions for years. He was also good past his first 3 seasons in the league. Go back and watch games from 2011. And to say that versatility means nothing when it comes to football or a football player is being foolish.
                              Versatility means nothing when it comes to being good. Perhaps sucks wasn't a good word to use, but idk.

Comment

• If Sarah Michelle Gellar knew Pizz, she would hate him.

Comment

Working...
                                X