Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Rudy View Post
    Versatility means nothing when it comes to being good. Perhaps sucks wasn't a good word to use, but idk.
    All you guys can come up with is Tom starting Kiwi and weve missed the playoffs the last few years due to injuries and garbage replacements.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
      All you guys can come up with is Tom starting Kiwi and weve missed the playoffs the last few years due to injuries and garbage replacements.
      playoffs once since 2009
      My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

      Comment


      • The wnba is on ESPN right now!!!

        Comment


        • Originally posted by alentown pa View Post
          The wnba is on ESPN right now!!!
          **** TNF in that case
          My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Rudy View Post
            Versatility means nothing when it comes to being good. Perhaps sucks wasn't a good word to use, but idk.
            A useless player on this roster right now is mark herzlich

            Comment


            • Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
              **** TNF in that case
              You would think the NFL would know about this and not schedule a game at the same time.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by alentown pa View Post
                You would think the NFL would know about this and not schedule a game at the same time.
                Goodell **** the bed again, tbh.
                My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

                Comment


                • Kelce is good

                  Comment


                  • Gronk lite
                    My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
                      Gronk lite
                      Lol. Good call

                      Comment


                      • Kelce is bae

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by alentown pa View Post
                          Kelce is bae
                          I'm okay with that
                          My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

                          Comment


                          • They should outlaw tackling next year wtf

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by alentown pa View Post
                              A useless player on this roster right now is mark herzlich
                              Ik
                              Mood: WOOF!

                              Comment


                              • What does lk mean ?

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X