Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I like a good movie but... when it comes to regular I bonce between the History channels , Discovery and a few others... I guess mostly educational along with reality based shows and football is about it for me.....Todays TV seems to be filled with commercials that they use at certain points in the show that hooks you into watching them.....that **** drives me crazy

Comment

• Originally posted by byron View Post
      I like a good movie but... when it comes to regular I bonce between the History channels , Discovery and a few others... I guess mostly educational along with reality based shows and football is about it for me.....Todays TV seems to be filled with commercials that they use at certain points in the show that hooks you into watching them.....that **** drives me crazy
      History channel really sucks now. Its all car shows and pawnstar crap. Ancient Aliens is good because it all real but besides that its sad. H2 is a little better. Engineering an Empire is good and a few others. American Heroes channel is good, lots of history shows.
      Discovery is ok. Deadliest Catch is ok. Naked and Afraid is hilarious. I like the shows the mine for gold too.

Comment

• Did dez say that ancient aliens is real
        "I punched the **** out of em in the back with an uppercut"
        - Marshawn Lynch

Comment

• Originally posted by gurujot View Post
          Did dez say that ancient aliens is real
          Duuuh.

Comment

• The Tahlya Angba show was the best show ever tho
            Mood: WOOF!

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudy View Post
              The Tahlya Angba show was the best show ever tho
              Please put me back on block.

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                Please put me back on block.
                Ok

Comment

History channel really sucks now. Its all car shows and pawnstar crap. Ancient Aliens is good because it all real but besides that its sad. H2 is a little better. Engineering an Empire is good and a few others. American Heroes channel is good, lots of history shows.
                  Discovery is ok. Deadliest Catch is ok. Naked and Afraid is hilarious. I like the shows the mine for gold too.
                  Yeah I like the Catch, the underwater mining show just started up on Discovery.....But yeah there are very few that I make it a point to watch....like I said I don't like commercials sometimes I can take it sometimes I can't and just walk away....hop on the pc

Comment

Yeah I like the Catch, the underwater mining show just started up on Discovery.....But yeah there are very few that I make it a point to watch....like I said I don't like commercials sometimes I can take it sometimes I can't and just walk away....hop on the pc
                    Yea same, dont really watch any of them religiously.

Comment

I like a good movie but... when it comes to regular I bonce between the History channels , Discovery and a few others... I guess mostly educational along with reality based shows and football is about it for me.....Todays TV seems to be filled with commercials that they use at certain points in the show that hooks you into watching them.....that **** drives me crazy
                      I find there is way too much reality in my life to watch it on TV. I find I am watching mostly anime lately, nothing like watching ridiculous characters duke it out in giant robots to escape the everyday for 20 minutes. Which works because 20-60 minutes is the most TV I'll watch a day. Beth usually just gives me an eye roll when I turn it on, but she can't talk because she'll watch garbage like the Kardashions and BS like that on her phone all day.

Comment

Since when is a fully grown man a thumbtack? You know what...don't even care anymore.
                        You care so much it hurts. Admit it. That's the first step.

Comment

nope
                          Not for nothing AT, but these are some pretty crappy shows you are picking.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post
                            You care so much it hurts. Admit it. That's the first step.
                            Yes. I care that there is something very large sticking out of your butt.

Comment

Wings was great.
                              What the hell is with white people and Wings? That show was just not very good. It didn't suck but it sure wasn't great.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post
                                What the hell is with white people and Wings? That show was just not very good. It didn't suck but it sure wasn't great.
                                Well for starters, you're talking to the whitest person on the planet. So

Comment

Working...
                                X