This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
    Your problems with Eli don't directly translate to the issues with the WRs.
    If a catchable ball is thrown to a WR......wait, let me change that....IF A BALL HITS A WR IN THE HANDS.....and they don't catch it....then they have no business being on a NFL roster.
    This is an exact repeat of what I was complaining about with 2013 Randle.

What's your job? You sell kitchen interiors, etc. right? If you haven't developed the knowledge of the product, what business would you have doing that as a job?
    If you've made it to the NFL as a wide receiver, but cannot catch a ball that hits you in the hands, then you should probably **** off.
    Im not arguing any of that. This whole "its his fault, nah its his fault, its HER fault" is stupid.
    Sarcs post perfectly displays the way people refuse to apply logic around herre.

Comment

I'd also like to ONCE AGAIN address if anyone has any insight to us giving up over 20 points over two 4th quarters to lose games we already had in the bag.

nah **** it, let's just ***** about Eli
      The game WAS NOT in the bag. Eli finishes those drives off like a 12 year vet should they would have been.

Whens the last time the defense held in the 4th? Superbowl 46. They have looked better, but I still have no faith in them.

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
        Im not arguing any of that. This whole "its his fault, nah its his fault, its HER fault" is stupid.
        Sarcs post perfectly displays the way people refuse to apply logic around herre.
        There's a few glaring holes within the personnel currently. & We should address it. That's what getting rid of Parker does, by allowing someone else to prove their worth. I don't see how that's flawed logic.
        Unfortunately for WRs, it's so much easier to see their issues than that of a DL, LB, OL......
        Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

The game WAS NOT in the bag. Eli finishes those drives off like a 12 year vet should they would have been.

Whens the last time the defense held in the 4th? Superbowl 46. They have looked better, but I still have no faith in them.
          Holy **** Dez.....NO team should rely on just their QB to win games.
          It's called a team because everyone has to contribute, even if Eli is making the occasional mistake, we shouldn't have to worry about giving up 2 scores. Who's covering for who??? We can't win buy getting into shootouts and hoping for the best...and if that's what youre expecting, its really no wonder you think it all falls on Eli.
          Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudy View Post
            Or you
            hahahaha...funny

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudy View Post
              Someone do my laundry

Kthx
              What is it with you women these days? Do your laundry and then go make your man a sandwich !

Comment

• I think people who don't mix their whites and darks when doing laundry are racist

Comment

I'll do your laundry...but once it comes out of the dryer it will simply sit in the basket. I don't fold laundry or actually ever put it away.
                  I used to do stuff like that. I would just keep my clothing in the dryer when they were done and pull from there. I can't get away with that anymore, I get yelled at.

Comment

Holy **** Dez.....NO team should rely on just their QB to win games.
                    It's called a team because everyone has to contribute, even if Eli is making the occasional mistake, we shouldn't have to worry about giving up 2 scores. Who's covering for who??? We can't win buy getting into shootouts and hoping for the best...and if that's what youre expecting, its really no wonder you think it all falls on Eli.
                    Those 2 mistakes happened in critical moments and gave all the momentum to the boys and atlanta.

How do you come up with shootouts? Im talking about protecting the lead.

Comment

• someone give me a new beer to try. I haven't been on this thread since some of the stuff we talk about is uhm .. inappropriate on a work computer
                      http://boards.giants.com/showthread....est-game/page6
                      http://www.coldhardfootballfacts.com/Articles/11_2554_A_brief,_fact-filled_history_of_the_NFL_passing_game.html
                      http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/8732732/is-new-york-giants-qb-eli-manning-worthy-hall-fame-espn-magazine

Entire Team Let Eli down today - NYG4l

Comment

Those 2 mistakes happened in critical moments and gave all the momentum to the boys and atlanta.

The issue I have with this team and I love Eli is that he is making mental mistakes. If this team was going to be 0-2 I expected it to be because of a poor pass rush or their college level linebacking core. Not mental breakdowns by their quarterback at crucial times in the game. It's just frustrating seeing what else is going on in this division and thinking that this team should be 2-0

Comment

• Originally posted by gumby74 View Post
                          someone give me a new beer to try. I haven't been on this thread since some of the stuff we talk about is uhm .. inappropriate on a work computer
                          Pabst blue ribbon

Comment

• Originally posted by alentown pa View Post
                            What is it with you women these days? Do your laundry and then go make your man a sandwich !
                            Haha

Aahahahaha ahh ...the 1950's..funny time for America.
                            My laundry is still sitting in the basket. Get to it.
                            Mood: WOOF!

Comment

Which falls solely on the QB?
                              That's what I'm getting at. They need to be better across the board. If the defense gives up a score, the offense needs to go take it back. And if the offense puts us in good position, then the defense needs to ensure that lead remains. That's why it's a team game.
                              Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Originally posted by alentown pa View Post
                                Pabst blue ribbon
                                That's hipster college beer.

I know this because I drink it... and I'm hipster.
                                Mood: WOOF!

Comment

Working...
                                X