X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Idgaf about the Pope
    Mood: WOOF!

Comment

• Why is everyone talking about poop today? I don't get it. that's usually my thing to bring up....
      Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• Originally posted by alentown pa View Post
        I am Catholic and it's still not a big deal that he is here IMO
        it kind of is. It's pretty much the first pope with any kind of socially liberal sentiments. People from all walks of life legitimately like him.

THAT BEING SAID, I'm not catholic, so I never understood the fascination with papal visits and all that ****. a pope, for a lack of better description, is an elected official within catholicism, but people treat him like the closest thing to their god, lol. cracks me up
        Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

Damn that's good to know I didn't realize it was that bad. I was gonna try to take her Ruth's Chris steak house In king of Prussia ( which sucks FYI) but I'm
          Gonna do it next weekend now. Good looking out on that jmike. Thanks
          They are closing some of the most heavily traveled roads around the city for the entire weekend. What, just in case he wants to make a run to Wawa at 2 am they have to keep the roads closed all night also. Why not just the times he is actually travelling.

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
            it kind of is. It's pretty much the first pope with any kind of socially liberal sentiments. People from all walks of life legitimately like him.

THAT BEING SAID, I'm not catholic, so I never understood the fascination with papal visits and all that ****. a pope, for a lack of better description, is an elected official within catholicism, but people treat him like the closest thing to their god, lol. cracks me up
            Yes I hear ya. I guess it would be cool to see. Not to get into a discussion about religion but some of the views of the Catholic Church like their take on same sex relations and a host of other things. It scares me that there may be a god that judgemental. But I do believe God is a ND fan. Go Irish.

Comment

• Originally posted by jmike View Post
              They are closing some of the most heavily traveled roads around the city for the entire weekend. What, just in case he wants to make a run to Wawa at 2 am they have to keep the roads closed all night also. Why not just the times he is actually travelling.
              Lol. It is gobbler hoagie season at wawa though

Comment

• Oh and I don't know what is going to happen with work on Saturday night. We can't figure out if it will be busy with all the people here that normally aren't or because the people visiting are here to see the pope, hitting the club is not on the agenda. So we are all scheduled and we may end up throwing maraschino cherries at each other all night with nothing to do.

Comment

• My sister told me their classes are actually canceled

Comment

Lol. It is gobbler hoagie season at wawa though
                    Ah, well that'll do it. They probably have one staffed for the weekend but closed to the public in case Popey needs his 44oz slushy and doritos for his warewolf movie marathon and smoke session Friday night.

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                      lol Yea Pizz, Christians are getting slaughtered in the middle east but lets talk about global warming. The guy is as out of touch as the president.

Comment

Ah, well that'll do it. They probably have one staffed for the weekend but closed to the public in case Popey needs his 44oz slushy and doritos for his warewolf movie marathon and smoke session Friday night.
                        Lol. I bet the pope smokes the best stuff too. I wish the was a werewolf marathon on actually.

Comment

Oh and I don't know what is going to happen with work on Saturday night. We can't figure out if it will be busy with all the people here that normally aren't or because the people visiting are here to see the pope, hitting the club is not on the agenda. So we are all scheduled and we may end up throwing maraschino cherries at each other all night with nothing to do.
                          Maybe he will show up at your place. I wonder what he drinks probably just water. Maybe he turns the water into wine.

Comment

Maybe he will show up at your place. I wonder what he drinks probably just water. Maybe he turns the water into wine.
                            idk, but I'd be willing to bet he's a lousy tipper.

Comment

He's Catholic not.... Well another religion. Just kidding

Comment

If he does ask him to bless cam newton for me this weekend I need a big week out of him for fantasy football purposes.

Comment

Working...
                                X