This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
    lol Yea Pizz, Christians are getting slaughtered in the middle east but lets talk about global warming. The guy is as out of touch as the president.
    my bad, I forgot that the pope makes all the important political decisions.
    Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• Originally posted by alentown pa View Post
      If he does ask him to bless cam newton for me this weekend I need a big week out of him for fantasy football purposes.
      Doubt he does, you might find him at the YMCA though.

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
        my bad, I forgot that the pope makes all the important political decisions.
        lol ahhh you just said the pope coming here is a big deal because of his liberal policies.

Dont you think that the "leader of christians" should at least mention them? Whole villages are being wiped out but you know, global warming and capitalisms the real *****.

Comment

lol ahhh you just said the pope coming here is a big deal because of his liberal policies.

Dont you think that the "leader of christians" should at least mention them? Whole villages are being wiped out but you know, global warming and capitalisms the real *****.
          No, I was explaining it's a big deal because more people like the pope now than have in quite some time because of the kind of person he is.

I'm not having this conversation with you. You sound like an ******* any time something political comes out of your mouth. Seriously dezz, cut the ****, nobody here cares.
          Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Originally posted by jmike View Post
            Doubt he does, you might find him at the YMCA though.
            That was slick. Good one jmike

Comment

• Ok, 3 more hours. Haven't had caffeine yet today, let's see how this goes.

Day 1 goal: Don't fall asleep.
              Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

No, I was explaining it's a big deal because more people like the pope now than have in quite some time because of the kind of person he is.

I'm not having this conversation with you. You sound like an ******* any time something political comes out of your mouth. Seriously dezz, cut the ****, nobody here cares.
                yea and hes a very liberal person
                Its your own words Pizzle. haha dont get mad you got called out.

Comment

• I've always felt that wawa has the best coffee. Dunkin donuts is second best.

Comment

yea and hes a very liberal person
                    Its your own words Pizzle. haha dont get mad you got called out.
                    How is it calling me out when I stated a factual observation? That's all I said literally. Having nothing to do with foreign affairs. Whatever your political views are...great....has nothing to do with what I'm talking about.
                    Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Originally posted by alentown pa View Post
                      I've always felt that wawa has the best coffee. Dunkin donuts is second best.
                      WaWa in the hausa language (One of the languages in Nigeria) means fool or idiot lol.
                      Mood: WOOF!

Comment

• Heyyyyy we want some pussaaayyyy
                        Mood: WOOF!

Comment

• Morehead, I'm going to need another $1000.

Fender Strats are on sale at World Music Supply.
                          Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudy View Post
                            WaWa in the hausa language (One of the languages in Nigeria) means fool or idiot lol.
                            That explains why I like it so much.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudy View Post
                              Heyyyyy we want some pussaaayyyy
                              Sounds like you are trying new things in college. Good for you bud!!!

Comment

How is it calling me out when I stated a factual observation? That's all I said literally. Having nothing to do with foreign affairs. Whatever your political views are...great....has nothing to do with what I'm talking about.
                                What are these liberal sentiments you speak of?

Comment

Working...
                                X