This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by alentown pa View Post
    Sounds like you are trying new things in college. Good for you bud!!!
    Lol nahhhh homie
    Mood: WOOF!

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
      About?
      marshmallows

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
        marshmallows
        Ok, well.....I can appreciate your love of marshmallows, they just aren't for me.
        Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• Originally posted by jmike View Post
          They are closing some of the most heavily traveled roads around the city for the entire weekend. What, just in case he wants to make a run to Wawa at 2 am they have to keep the roads closed all night also. Why not just the times he is actually travelling.
          Why are you angry at the pope because of mind-bendingly bad decisions being made by your police chief?

sarcasman, not catholic

Comment

• Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post
            Why are you angry at the pope because of mind-bendingly bad decisions being made by your police chief?

sarcasman, not catholic
            Who said I was angry at the pope? I'm sure he didn't ask them to shut down the city for his visit. At least they made it so everybody knows exactly what route he is taking while he is here. Which I guess is a good idea for security purposes.

Comment

• when is the pope coming to historic Allenetown PA is my question ? Allentown is considered the south beach of the north east.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudy View Post
                Lol nahhhh homie
                I was looking this hipster stuff up on the Internet. I think I qualify. I think so.

Comment

• Also, not that I want to steer into the crash here but young JP is talking about the Pope's <relatively somewhat> tolerant social stance on some social issues. I think the media is frankly over reacting to it and that he's not nearly as tolerant as they believe. I just think that since he didn't say "kills all gays!" and he is smart enough to admit that just maybe, possibly there is a small stripe of pedophilia running through the priesthood, that makes him tolerant/liberal. I don't buy it. I think if there's an erosion in the base, he'll quickly move to the right

Comment

Who said I was angry at the pope?

I did. I said that.

I'm sure he didn't ask them to shut down the city for his visit. At least they made it so everybody knows exactly what route he is taking while he is here. Which I guess is a good idea for security purposes.
                    Popes and Presidents, go figure, huh?

Comment

I did. I said that.
                      Why did you say that?

Comment

Popes and Presidents, go figure, huh?
                        Seems backwards, but I guess when you have a security detail of the size they have it is better to be able to clear and cover the route than it is to keep people guessing how they will get there and just cover each end of the trip.

Comment

• this thread and the pope.
                          https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N_PZ6xtdfgc

Comment

I was looking this hipster stuff up on the Internet. I think I qualify. I think so.
                            Oh God.....

Really? Oh GOD.
                            Mood: WOOF!

Comment

Ask jp if he can certify you. He's pretty big in that scene
                              "I punched the **** out of em in the back with an uppercut"
                              - Marshawn Lynch

Comment

Why did you say that?
                                Either I inferred it from this post:

Don't, not worth aggravation. I walk everywhere and even I am staying inside. You'd be better off getting her out of the city Thursday night if you want to see her. I think they are going to close off the roads and barricade all this stuff up and the crowds will be much less than expected. Many businesses that are normally open on weekends are closing. It is all really dumb. I guess if you are catholic this is a big deal, but for the rest of us it is an annoyance. Somebody I work with isn't even allowed to park in front of their own building in a space she pays for. She is going to visit family for the weekend and will be missing work on Friday because of it.

Or the drinking make a me crazy. It's a toss up.

Comment

Working...
                                X