This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jmike View Post
    Thank you, but no. I've managed to stay off the pole in my life and I'd like to keep it that way.
    You are never too old to start.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudy View Post
      Thank God
      Being that I'm a hipster I would snub my nose at your opinion.

Megan fox is pretty damn sexy.

Comment

• Originally posted by alentown pa View Post
        You are never too old to start.
        nah, not much of a dancer...I'd just stand there and glower with a tip jar at my feet

Beth's got the moves though. If her 1st graders only knew what teacher did at home after school...lol

Comment

nah, not much of a dancer...I'd just stand there and glower with a tip jar at my feet

Beth's got the moves though. If her 1st graders only knew what teacher did at home after school...lol
          Lol. Ur the best

Comment

• The song hot for teacher is in my head now.

Comment

The song hot for teacher is in my head now.
              haha, you're welcome

Comment

You gotta get a pole built in your place that's fun for the entire family. Although that would be hard to explain to the In laws when they visit.

Comment

haha, you're welcome
                  Real talk. I never has teachers that looked like that. Mine were named Mrs. Feldman and looked like a teacher.

Comment

You gotta get a pole built in your place that's fun for the entire family. Although that would be hard to explain to the In laws when they visit.
                    There is a lot of stuff in my place that would be harder to explain to the in-laws than a pole. It's ok, they never visit and we can lock that door anyway.

Comment

Real talk. I never has teachers that looked like that. Mine were named Mrs. Feldman and looked like a teacher.
                      I am just glad she is teaching elementary school, in Jr. High and High school she would never be able to get half the class to focus on the lesson.

Comment

There is a lot of stuff in my place that would be harder to explain to the in-laws than a pole. It's ok, they never visit and we can lock that door anyway.
                        Lol. Jmike's love dungeon!!! If you two need a gimp I think MH would qualify

Comment

I am just glad she is teaching elementary school, in Jr. High and High school she would never be able to get half the class to focus on the lesson.
                          Agreed. Honestly if it was 3rd and up it would be tough for them. First grade is perfect and she must be a saint. Can you imagine dealing with 7 year olds all day ?

Comment

Agreed. Honestly if it was 3rd and up it would be tough for them. First grade is perfect and she must be a saint. Can you imagine dealing with 7 year olds all day ?
                            I couldn't do it.

Comment

That's awesome MH. He is in the top of 5 guitar players of all time IMO.
                              I was a DS junkie throughout the 80's. Making Movies is still one of the best albums of all time.
                              This show was actually better than I thought it would be.
                              Just to show you how cool a chick my daughter is, she knew every word to Romeo and Juliet.
                              Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

What is going on in this thread???? This is a weird way to start my work shift....
                                Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

Working...
                                X