This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
    What is going on in this thread???? This is a weird way to start my work shift....
    Sorry, Allentown knows what I am talking about, sometimes I forget others are reading too.

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
      I was a DS junkie throughout the 80's. Making Movies is still one of the best albums of all time.
      This show was actually better than I thought it would be.
      Just to show you how cool a chick my daughter is, she knew every word to Romeo and Juliet.
      That is pretty cool, you must of taught her well. I'm going to introduce my daughter to horror movies along with the music of Don henley as soon as I can. The Brothers in arms was the first cassette I ever owned as a kid. I miss music like that.
      Last edited by alentown pa; 09-24-2015, 11:58 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
        What is going on in this thread???? This is a weird way to start my work shift....
        Sorry. I go off on random tangents with people sometimes. It's an easy way to pass the day at work.

Comment

• Noon is too early for me to be so hungry.......#FirstWorldProblems =\
          Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• Originally posted by alentown pa View Post
            That is pretty cool, you must of taught her well. Brothers in arms was the first cassette I ever owned as a kid.
            The great thing about Knopfler these days is that he's had all his success. he's made all his money. Now he's just playing great music. Popular or not.

I saw Dire Straits live in 1986. right after the Brothers In Arms album came out. they were definitely great. But last night was just pure music. real respect for the audience.
            It was absolutely fabulous. And Red Rocks is beyond description. Maybe the greatest outdoor ampitheater on the planet. It's real "bucket list" stuff.
            Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
              The great thing about Knopfler these days is that he's had all his success. he's made all his money. Now he's just playing great music. Popular or not.

I saw Dire Straits live in 1986. right after the Brothers In Arms album came out. they were definitely great. But last night was just pure music. real respect for the audience.
              It was absolutely fabulous. And Red Rocks is beyond description. Maybe the greatest outdoor ampitheater on the planet. It's real "bucket list" stuff.
              I envy you man, that must of been amazing. He def is on the bucket list along with Don Henley. Sultans of swing has the best guitar sequence of all time.

Comment

• Originally posted by jmike View Post
                I couldn't do it.
                Parent teacher night must be great for the dad's though lol

Comment

• Walker TE for the Titans or donnell ? Who should I start in fantasy?

Comment

Parent teacher night must be great for the dad's though lol
                    She dresses more conservatively than usual for that. It was just Tuesday and I told her she looks like she's amish. Even pulled her hair up in this tight bun.

Comment

She dresses more conservatively than usual for that. It was just Tuesday and I told her she looks like she's amish. Even pulled her hair up in this tight bun.
                      That's still a turn on for some reason lol.

Comment

• You two should have a reality show. I'd watch

Comment

That's still a turn on for some reason lol.

Comment

You two should have a reality show. I'd watch

Comment

• So who is coming to THEE game this year?

Rudy? Will there be a Dezz sighting? Anyone new this year?
                              Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

All of the women teachers I had in high school were old approaching retirement ....a hot teacher might have got me to pay attention to something....

Comment

Working...
                                X