This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by byron View Post
    not going to make it down this year.....
    =(
    Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
      Oddly enough it helps, right?
      I was just reading about it the thc in weed seems to help I guess the article recommends vaporization over smoking it for the obvious reasons some of the chemicals in the smoke could cause other problems

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
        I'll be there obviously. New and exciting: night game.
        Anyone know if the njtransit trains run between the stadium and seacaucus (spelling)? I'm assuming they will be.
        http://boards.giants.com/showthread....est-game/page6
        http://www.coldhardfootballfacts.com/Articles/11_2554_A_brief,_fact-filled_history_of_the_NFL_passing_game.html
        http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/8732732/is-new-york-giants-qb-eli-manning-worthy-hall-fame-espn-magazine

Entire Team Let Eli down today - NYG4l

Comment

=(
          night game would have been awesome ...I'll be with you all in sprit !!

Comment

• Kate Mara <
            My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

Comment

I was just reading about it the thc in weed seems to help I guess the article recommends vaporization over smoking it for the obvious reasons some of the chemicals in the smoke could cause other problems
              It's not good to smoke blunts, but bowls and like you said vapes aren't so bad

I really shouldn't be smoking anything, but it doesn't have the same toxins as tobacco, therefore is the damage is less.
              Mood: WOOF!

Comment

• Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
                Kate Mara <
                Lol she is so overhyped

Comment

• Originally posted by jmike View Post
                  awfully sleazy of her
                  She hooked up with the Government teacher. This was during when was getting his divorced papers finalized (he told us).
                  She's something...I've seen them out and about together at local restaurants lol.

Comment

• the smoke suffocates the asthma. eventually scares it off imo.
                    My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudy View Post
                      It's not good to smoke blunts, but bowls and like you said vapes aren't so bad

I really shouldn't be smoking anything, but it doesn't have the same toxins as tobacco, therefore is the damage is less.
                      You take care of yourself... I would never advise to use.... just be careful

Comment

• Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
                        Kate Mara <
                        really? I think she's hawwwt
                        Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• Originally posted by jmike View Post
                          These Disney characters rolling their eyes at me is frustrating.

Comment

really? I think she's hawwwt
                            She is a cutie and a Giants fan is there a better combo ?

Comment

Im always waking up in the middle of the night wheezing, especially in the winter. I just roll over take a few rips and it helps me cough all the lung butter up after a few mins.

Comment

• Originally posted by alentown pa View Post
                                These Disney characters rolling their eyes at me is frustrating.
                                Is that a 19th century penis pump?

Comment

Working...
                                X