X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
    Yea, but they are still really good corners lol

Hey, who was the one who made that lovely PD just feet from the end zone last night? Was that Collins? I forget, but it was awesome defense from the secondary all night.
    It's unfortunate that our line and the LBs are such **** and let up so much of the short yardage. 5 yard passes, and 5 yard runs galore from the Skins last night. horrible.
    it was good but Cousins under threw it. He played the run really well. I feel like our lbers are pretty decent. Theyre flying all over the place. the dline is atrocious.

Comment

• Sorry, somebody shoot me for bad math...11 ints, thought that was game two...I need to get another cup

Comment

• Originally posted by jmike View Post
        Sometimes, when it is needed. We walk the same way in the morning so my sister often brings him over for breakfast. She still can't cook.
        lol. I bet. From what I recall you telling be Beth could burn water. So you must be the go to person for cooking.

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
          it was good but Cousins under threw it. He played the run really well. I feel like our lbers are pretty decent. Theyre flying all over the place. the dline is atrocious.
          Yea, but I was a shocked that a rookie didn't get overzealous and make a play that DIDNT just include the ball lol. I was impressed overall....
          Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• Originally posted by alentown pa View Post
            I'm in the wrong line of work, I need to be the guy who applies that on women lol

But that sounds awesome, a snake would be pretty cool. I'm sure you will be the talk of the party. are you both going ?
            We don't go to that party anymore, Beth was never really comfortable there. We are going to go to one of her friend's party, still need to find out if I have to wear a top or not.

Comment

lol. I bet. From what I recall you telling be Beth could burn water. So you must be the go to person for cooking.
              Beth has gotten a lot better, I've taught her. It's my sister that is hopeless.

Comment

We don't go to that party anymore, Beth was never really comfortable there. We are going to go to one of her friend's party, still need to find out if I have to wear a top or not.
                I'm glad you don't go anymore too lol. That sounds fun, oh so you are going to a different party but still doing the paint thing ? These people don't know what they are in for lol.

Comment

Beth has gotten a lot better, I've taught her. It's my sister that is hopeless.
                  My wife made this pumpkin dip for cookies. Not sure what it was made of but it was inside the pumpkin. Really crafty. That would be a good party treat.

Comment

My wife made this pumpkin dip for cookies. Not sure what it was made of but it was inside the pumpkin. Really crafty. That would be a good party treat.
                    Probably made of pumpkin.

Comment

What is it you do? Like, full body art type painting?
                      Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• I have some ideas for you for next year jmike. A Yankee uniform paint job and go as Steve balboni. He can break a game open in the 8th with a home run and then do your taxes after. That would be perfect.

Comment

• I tasted vanilla in it. But ang wouldn't tell me what was in it.

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                            What is it you do? Like, full body art type painting?
                            Yes

Takes half the day to get done.

Comment

• The Dexter Mannley football life likes like it will be a good one. I'm waiting for them to do one on Percy Ellsworth.

Comment

Yes
                                Awesome. A friend of mine once had this super detailed leafless tree painted on her stomach & chest, it was incredible. I'm a fan.
                                Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

Working...
                                X