Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by alentown pa View Post
    The Dexter Mannley football life likes like it will be a good one. I'm waiting for them to do one on Percy Ellsworth.
    That first part was very confusing to read. did you skip a word??
    Oderint Dum Metuant

    It's too bad, I'm too good....

    Comment


    • Looks* not like. And ( a). Sorry

      Comment


      • Originally posted by alentown pa View Post
        I have some ideas for you for next year jmike. A Yankee uniform paint job and go as Steve balboni. He can break a game open in the 8th with a home run and then do your taxes after. That would be perfect.
        I don't think I'd be believable as Balboni. Beside, no to Yankees uniform, I prefer doing animals and such. We are talking about doing a gargoyle next time but the colors are too flat and without wing props it just looks like I am gray. He's working on some stuff, it might work out, it was our original plan this year. But he did a really nice work up on a snake and we went that route, I think it will look awesome. He's not going to be thrilled if he has to work around a bikini top this year, neither will I for that matter.

        Comment


        • A football life*. Ugh.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by jmike View Post
            He's not going to be thrilled if he has to work around a bikini top this year, neither will I for that matter.
            pssh....well, who would?? They are always in the way!!
            Oderint Dum Metuant

            It's too bad, I'm too good....

            Comment


            • Originally posted by jmike View Post
              I don't think I'd be believable as Balboni. Beside, no to Yankees uniform, I prefer doing animals and such. We are talking about doing a gargoyle next time but the colors are too flat and without wing props it just looks like I am gray. He's working on some stuff, it might work out, it was our original plan this year. But he did a really nice work up on a snake and we went that route, I think it will look awesome. He's not going to be thrilled if he has to work around a bikini top this year, neither will I for that matter.
              Thumbs down to bikini tops!!! That snake will be pretty bad ***. The having to sit still or stand while being painted for so long is what I think would suck. It would be iritating I would think.

              Comment


              • And I agree, nobody could pull off balboni. He is one of a kind.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by alentown pa View Post
                  Thumbs down to bikini tops!!! That snake will be pretty bad ***. The having to sit still or stand while being painted for so long is what I think would suck. It would be iritating I would think.
                  lol, I can't sit still for more than 10 mins without getting stir crazy.

                  There's a guy named Finn Balor who wrestled in Japan, and he gets these huge airbrushed demons on him and he says it takes hours.

                  https://www.google.com/search?q=finn...w=1024&bih=622
                  Oderint Dum Metuant

                  It's too bad, I'm too good....

                  Comment


                  • One last suggestion and I know you get annoyed with these but you should try that blue girl from the x-men movie. The one who can change appearances. But go as her in the blue.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                      lol, I can't sit still for more than 10 mins without getting stir crazy.

                      There's a guy named Finn Balor who wrestled in Japan, and he gets these huge airbrushed demons on him and he says it takes hours.

                      https://www.google.com/search?q=finn...w=1024&bih=622
                      Haha I know. Yea remember the ultimate warrior, it must of sucked always having to put face paint on.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                        pssh....well, who would?? They are always in the way!!
                        You should have heard him complain when he had to start painting over bottoms a couple of years ago. For that small part he has to use different paint and find the color mix so it will match the rest when it is dry.

                        Comment


                        • I have a sleeve tattoo but it never bothered me getting done because and this sounds weird it was painfull at times which sucks but for some reason being painted would be iritating to my skin I would feel.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by jmike View Post
                            You should have heard him complain when he had to start painting over bottoms a couple of years ago. For that small part he has to use different paint and find the color mix so it will match the rest when it is dry.
                            I for one do not like having my talent wasted by the restrictions of a woman's clothing.....so I know the feeling....
                            Oderint Dum Metuant

                            It's too bad, I'm too good....

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by alentown pa View Post
                              One last suggestion and I know you get annoyed with these but you should try that blue girl from the x-men movie. The one who can change appearances. But go as her in the blue.
                              Did mystique a long time ago, wasn't my favorite, not enough patterns. Did a bad*** snow leopard once, so good I might do that one again.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by alentown pa View Post
                                Haha I know. Yea remember the ultimate warrior, it must of sucked always having to put face paint on.
                                Yea, but that's like 3 mins worth of paint versus like 3 hours of this guy's demons.
                                Oderint Dum Metuant

                                It's too bad, I'm too good....

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X