This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jmike View Post
    Why does he seem to leave his feet every time he tries to catch the ball?
    There was one 3rd down play in the 3rd, 2 WR and him standing up on the left side. Hike, Odel runs a go route I believe, who ever was next to him ran down field too, and Larrys wide open in the flat and Eli threw it above his head but it was still catchable. Larry turned around flailed his arms at the ball and then fell down.

Hes either really good, or making you laugh at how awkward he looks.

Comment

How to you play football to the level that gets you to the NFL and be afraid of contact?
      Not sure but watching him last night he looked very shy in regards to contact.

Comment

How to you play football to the level that gets you to the NFL and be afraid of contact?
        I don't think you can ever ACTUALLY become accustomed to getting smashed in the back or the face by a 225 lb linebacker
        Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• So I tried replying to bills sex request but his box is already packed in pretty tight. Any tips?
          "I punched the **** out of em in the back with an uppercut"
          - Marshawn Lynch

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
            There was one 3rd down play in the 3rd, 2 WR and him standing up on the left side. Hike, Odel runs a go route I believe, who ever was next to him ran down field too, and Larrys wide open in the flat and Eli threw it above his head but it was still catchable. Larry turned around flailed his arms at the ball and then fell down.

Hes either really good, or making you laugh at how awkward he looks.
            hahaha yea, I saw that and my reaction was "wtf is he even doing??"
            Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Originally posted by gurujot View Post
              So I tried replying to bills sex request but his box is already packed in pretty tight. Any tips?
              Yea: walk away....
              anyone with THAT much action in their box seems like they get around and not be totally clean....
              Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudy View Post
                Look at the tags
                how do those tags get there ?

Comment

• Originally posted by byron View Post
                  how do those tags get there ?
                  We've randomly added them over time. Nothing special.
                  Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                    We've randomly added them over time. Nothing special.
                    oh.... chist now I notice the add button I missed it somehow got to be logged in to see it ....doh.......thanks JP
                    Last edited by byron; 09-25-2015, 01:26 PM.

Comment

• is Unga a Samoan? I mean, he looks Samoan, and the name certainly suggests at least something Polynesian, like Samoa or Tonga......but I cant find anything anywhere about it lol
                      Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                        is Unga a Samoan? I mean, he looks Samoan, and the name certainly suggests at least something Polynesian, like Samoa or Tonga......but I cant find anything anywhere about it lol
                        ha I looked around a little he is from Hawaii..... don't help much Native Hawaiians (Hawaiian: kānaka ʻōiwi, kānaka maoli, and Hawaiʻi maoli) are the indigenous Polynesian people of the Hawaiian Islands or their descendants.[6] Native Hawaiians trace their ancestry back to the original Polynesian settlers of Hawaii.
                        Last edited by byron; 09-25-2015, 02:13 PM.

Comment

• To everyone that was trying to respond to my pm sex requests, I apologize for the inconvenience - my inbox is now clear and ready for the acceptances.
                          My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

Comment

• Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
                            To everyone that was trying to respond to my pm sex requests, I apologize for the inconvenience - my inbox is now clear and ready for the acceptances.
                            Harooni will be glad to hear that

Comment

To everyone that was trying to respond to my pm sex requests, I apologize for the inconvenience - my inbox is now clear and ready for the acceptances.
                              I think I'm glad that I have no idea what youre talking about. DODGED A BULLET!!!!
                              Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

That is what messenger is for
                                Mood: WOOF!

Comment

Working...
                                X