Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
    I don't mind losing when my opponent puts up 150+.
    I DO mind losing when the Jets announce that Chris Ivory is a go, I put him in my lineup and they sit him....and lose by one point.

    The Jets have ****ed with Morehead and that is a very bad thing to do.
    Yeah I hate when teams do that. I don't really understand the purpose either..
    If they aren't going to play and you have no intention of using them, just label them a healthy scratch and make them inactive.
    Mood: WOOF!

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
      I don't give a ****. I had Powell in my lineup and changed it because they said Ivory was a go. Powell would have won it for me easily.
      Your rant is the reason why fantasy sports suck.

      You just act like someone killed your dog. Seriously, let it go.
      Oderint Dum Metuant

      It's too bad, I'm too good....

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
        So the Jets announce that Ivory is playing and he doesn't play. So I lose by a half a point on the last play of the Denver game.

        **** the Jets.
        That sucks. That happened to a lot of people yesterday I think. The one league I was in I noticed that ivory was in the lineup against the person i was playing. I still lost though. I heard them say he wasn't playing on 660 around 10am Sunday morning though.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
          Your rant is the reason why fantasy sports suck.

          You just act like someone killed your dog. Seriously, let it go.
          Damn, he can't express his frustration?
          Mood: WOOF!

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Rudy View Post
            I used to have the poster and clock of all three of them. Buttercup is the only one that mattrrs.
            Bubbles is too whiny and annoying.
            Blossom is too bossy.
            Haha. Yea I like buttercup the best if I had to pick. It's on in our house right now. I never realized that this is an old cartoon. I thought it was new.

            Comment


            • Woof

              Mood: WOOF!

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post
                there aren't that many towns in these united states that have been burning for 50 years, particularly in the northeast
                I respect your knowledge of centralia. I long for a world where anthracite coal is relevant. Did you know 75% of the entire world's anthracite 's coal supply is under that town ? Pretty fun stuff

                Comment


                • Originally posted by alentown pa View Post
                  Haha. Yea I like buttercup the best if I had to pick. It's on in our house right now. I never realized that this is an old cartoon. I thought it was new.
                  Wtf lol **** was on in the 90's. They are rebooting it though.
                  Mood: WOOF!

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Rudy View Post
                    Woof

                    Forte sucked for me too yesterday.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by alentown pa View Post
                      Forte sucked for me too yesterday.
                      This isn't my team (Thank God).
                      Mood: WOOF!

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Rudy View Post
                        Wtf lol **** was on in the 90's. They are rebooting it though.
                        Well yea I mean I was not up on little girl cartoons back in the 90's lol. That bubbles is worthless btw

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Rudy View Post
                          Damn, he can't express his frustration?
                          Nobody should be that angry about anything involving a game lol.....and I don't even mean the sport....ITS A GAME ABOUT A SPORT!!!!
                          Oderint Dum Metuant

                          It's too bad, I'm too good....

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by alentown pa View Post
                            Well yea I mean I was not up on little girl cartoons back in the 90's lol. That bubbles is worthless btw
                            As I said, all she does is whine and cry, and talk about rainbows.
                            Mood: WOOF!

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Rudy View Post
                              Woof

                              teeerrrible.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by alentown pa View Post
                                I respect your knowledge of centralia. I long for a world where anthracite coal is relevant. Did you know 75% of the entire world's anthracite 's coal supply is under that town ? Pretty fun stuff
                                One more fun fact about that town. There is a guy who lives there and hangs Christmas decorations still and takes care of the town even though there is only 4 people who live in the entire town.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X