This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Rudy View Post
    As I said, all she does is whine and cry, and talk about rainbows.
    The mayor of the town or whatever on this show is incompetent if you ask me.

Comment

• Vanity Fair article, Kanye said "I sit in clubs and I'm like, 'Wow, I've got five years before I go and run for office and I've got a lot of research to do, I've got a lot of growing up to do.'"

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
        Nobody should be that angry about anything involving a game lol.....and I don't even mean the sport....ITS A GAME ABOUT A SPORT!!!!
        I used to feel the same way but fantasy football can get pretty competitive. Especially when playing against friends and when money is involved.

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
          Vanity Fair article, Kanye said "I sit in clubs and I'm like, 'Wow, I've got five years before I go and run for office and I've got a lot of research to do, I've got a lot of growing up to do.'"
          It would be cool if he ran for president. Would love to have Kim be the first, First Lady ****ed on camera.

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
            teeerrrible.
            you litree got distroyed
            My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

Comment

• Frustrating...stupid people re frustrating.

One of my tenants calls me last night says there is a draft in the apartment and wants it looked at. So hoping it was simple I grab a caulk gun and my bag of weather stripping stuff and go downstairs. I walk in and it is a bit chilly and I feel the draft. Trying to find the source I find it is coming from the bathroom. So I go in and find the bathroom window open........I say, "you know your bathroom window is open?" he says, "yea, I like the fresh air in there." I shake my head and close the window and say "Well I think I found the problem and you should be all set, call me in the morning if there is still a draft and I will call somebody." See him this morning and ask him if there was still a draft, he says "No, thanks for taking care of it."

Comment

• Originally posted by alentown pa View Post
                The mayor of the town or whatever on this show is incompetent if you ask me.
                Lmfaooooo

"It's the mayor!"

BLOSSOM: "What is it mayor?"
                MAYOR: "BLOSSOM ARRRGGG THERE IS A SPIDER IN MY BATHROOM!"
                BLOSSOM: "WE'RE ON IT!"
                Mood: WOOF!

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                  Nobody should be that angry about anything involving a game lol.....and I don't even mean the sport....ITS A GAME ABOUT A SPORT!!!!
                  Yet, you're here screaming in all caps.

Comment

I used to feel the same way but fantasy football can get pretty competitive. Especially when playing against friends and when money is involved.
                    never a good idea to combine friends and money

Comment

• Originally posted by jmike View Post
                      Frustrating...stupid people re frustrating.

One of my tenants calls me last night says there is a draft in the apartment and wants it looked at. So hoping it was simple I grab a caulk gun and my bag of weather stripping stuff and go downstairs. I walk in and it is a bit chilly and I feel the draft. Trying to find the source I find it is coming from the bathroom. So I go in and find the bathroom window open........I say, "you know your bathroom window is open?" he says, "yea, I like the fresh air in there." I shake my head and close the window and say "Well I think I found the problem and you should be all set, call me in the morning if there is still a draft and I will call somebody." See him this morning and ask him if there was still a draft, he says "No, thanks for taking care of it."

Lol. Hopefully he was calling you so he could check you out or something. If not he is a special kind of dumb.

Comment

Lmao wow

Comment

never a good idea to combine friends and money
                          So true. Even when money isn't invoked it can get bad. I mean I still hate you for when you beat me in fantasy football lol.

Comment

never happened

Originally posted by Rudy View Post
                            Lmfaooooo

"It's the mayor!"

BLOSSOM: "What is it mayor?"
                            MAYOR: "BLOSSOM ARRRGGG THERE IS A SPIDER IN MY BATHROOM!"
                            BLOSSOM: "WE'RE ON IT!"
                            just stop. like what is this?

Originally posted by Rudy View Post
                            Yet, you're here screaming in all caps.
                            jp is a betch
                            My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

Comment

Lol. Hopefully he was calling you so he could check you out or something. If not he is a special kind of dumb.
                              Special kind of dumb, if he was checking me out he had cameras because he didn't even get off the couch or look away from the TV to let me in just shouted for me to use my key.

Comment

• Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
                                never happened

just stop. like what is this?

jp is a betch
                                Don't worry about it, leave me and alentown to our Powerpuff girl discussions. Get lost chump.

Comment

Working...
                                X