This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Rudy View Post
    You've never heard anyone say bae? Like ever? Yes, it's short for baby.

Allentown really is the boondocks
    Allentown is Not the boondocks, but was voted the worst place to visit in the country.

Comment

Alentown has to be atleast 89
      34. But I can see why you think that I'm not up on pop culture or these terms. I'm
      Stuck in the 90's

Comment

• Originally posted by alentown pa View Post
        Allentown is Not the boondocks, but was voted the worst place to visit in the country.
        Really? Didn't think it was that bad. Better than Lawrence, MA for example.

Comment

• Them Jordens is flizzeye.

Comment

• I tell you what I do see and bothers me is that duck face stuff . It needs to end.

Comment

• Originally posted by jmike View Post
              Really? Didn't think it was that bad. Better than Lawrence, MA for example.
              It's not that it's bad with crime or anything. But why anyone would ever visit this area is beyond me.

Comment

It's not that it's bad with crime or anything. But why anyone would ever visit this area is beyond me.
                Well you are there.

You should get together with other people in town and make the world's biggest rubber band ball, that'll give people something to see.

Comment

• Or create a spectator event like that place where they chase a big wheel of cheese down a hill.

Cheese is taken....maybe flip it and be chased down a hill by a flaming ball of cowpies.

Comment

Gotta be honest dude.....any place in PA I've ever had to stop/stay for various reasons, they all been pretty awful, so it's not just your town.

I was once in Wilkes-Barre for a weekend on "business", and it was one of the most depressing places I had ever been.
                    Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

Bill and his banking buddy
                      i'm obvs the one with the NE snapback
                      My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                        "business"
                        larp convention

My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                          Gotta be honest dude.....any place in PA I've ever had to stop/stay for various reasons, they all been pretty awful, so it's not just your town.

I was once in Wilkes-Barre for a weekend on "business", and it was one of the most depressing places I had ever been.
                          Lol. I hear ya bud. I wish more people from New York and New Jersey felt like you. So many transplants from those states here. Nothing like meeting a new neighbor and you hear that lovely accent.

Comment

Well you are there.

You should get together with other people in town and make the world's biggest rubber band ball, that'll give people something to see.
                            Lol

Comment

Or create a spectator event like that place where they chase a big wheel of cheese down a hill.

Cheese is taken....maybe flip it and be chased down a hill by a flaming ball of cowpies.
                              Haha. Whatever maybe I could sit in a stand and have people watch me eat 10 saltine crackers in 1 minuet without any water.

Comment

• Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
                                larp convention
                                hahaha

FIREBALL!! FIREBALL!!!
                                Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

Working...
                                X